[A] Replica 5/8 DS10 LFM

90 Pandaren Rogue
Replica is now a reformed and upcoming Alliance end-game raiding guild who strives to accomplish in 2 raid nights much of what other guilds do in 3 or more nights. We are composed of players who enjoy a focused, mature, progression-oriented 10-man raid atmosphere on a two night a week schedule. Many of our members have previously cleared 10-man Dragon Soul and look forward to progressing as a new group!

Currently Looking for:
Elemental/Resto offspec Shaman
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Disc/Holy Priest

Everyone is welcome to apply and exceptions can be made.
Our Schedule is Friday and Saturday from 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm, est.

Apply at replica-drenden.wowstead.com or PST any of our officers - Rikuna, Monika, or Trucqulent in game.
Edited by Rikuna on 2/9/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I was trying to work in a comment like *Sex Bump!*, but nothing good would come from that. Except booski would come onto the thread and lurk. Haunting, really.

Bump for some great people!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Bump for update.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
hm...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
hmmmm... I love Booski in my mouth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Would you all be interested in a ilvl 397 destro lock? I've cleared DS many times and have done 2 heroic bosses. I'm looking for another raiding team since my guild has stopped raiding until next expansion. I'm not looking to join your guild just to be pugged into your raiding groups either every time you raid, which would be awesome because I would always show up prepared with flask and food or whenever you need me. If interested shoot me an in game message.

Thanks,

~Kass~

(side note: only piece of gear I need on reg mode is that dang tier helm. It had only dropped twice in my guild. I swear its been taken out. lol)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Insurrection is full of sexual tendencies. Booski isn't allowed off his leash sometimes, and Phisherr is just pure pervert. I on the other hand, am probably the best chocolate chicken train supplier on the server.

Oh, bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]