Cross-Faction Roleplay Guild (A Plan)

14 Dwarf Paladin
So, here's what I intend to do.

I will create a trio of guilds, one for each faction and a nominally "neutral" one just for Trolls.
They will be a place for world roleplay, cross-faction roleplay, world pvp, some pve, and occasional nefarious skullduggery.
They will be accessible to casual players, this is a given due to the fact that I work full time.
Yes, I just said pull out all the stops, the sky's the limit.

My thought is that this should occur on a "Normal RP" server. Those who want pvp can always flag. I do. My characters will be travelling merchants, masquerading as NPC's by remaining always flagged. It livens things up.

Going for a mid- to mid-high pop server so things don't get too sparse nor too crowded.

What server(s) would be a good place to do this?
Reply Quote
14 Dwarf Paladin
(cross-posted in the RP and Guild forums. Tipping my hat to this my realm of origin.)

(... yea, there is no way I'm making space on this account for Skipworth, Ayuu and my Goblin - but where there is a will, there is a niche in the budget for that second account :)
Reply Quote
32 Human Priest
I play McGirth and I approve of this message.

McGirth is a very astute dwarf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]