Low pop server help coming with MoP says blue

90 Tauren Druid
Quantification is for noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
could you define how quantification is for noobs? otherwise that's just a baseless statement.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Asking for definitions is for noobs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What wouldn't be for noobs?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
For example, xfering off this place. :O
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
still the people who did leave keep posting here. maybe they are attracted to suck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Man this server would totally be suck except for a few gems that post in the forums
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
02/27/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Snepik
still the people who did leave keep posting here. maybe they are attracted to suck

Nah, just to see how much longer can it survive, rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
what kills me is blizz opens up new realms ...when they seem to neglect the ones they already have...blizz screwed up the game with faction change and cheap realm transfers to start with...now to slap us in the face they offer us a discount weekend to leave....honestly just seems like they do everything to cause peeps to realm transfer to make more money rather than fix a thing...think id rather start another game then waste it on a realm transfer..seeing as it could happen to the next realm i transfer to just as easy...no wonder they arent the most popular game anymore and losing so many peeps to other games
Edited by Delarius on 7/25/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
07/25/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Delarius
honestly just seems like they do everything to cause peeps to realm transfer to make more money rather than fix a thing...

are you really so stupid as to think otherwise? they've been that way since the merger with activision

07/25/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Delarius
no wonder they arent the most popular game anymore

the subscriber numbers disagree
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
So my prediction was off, they didn't merge the AH but the leveling zones.

Ok so increased pvp and seeing more people out and about sounds fun, but what is this going to do for those with gathering professions? The new zones will all be shared as well I believe?

So we are going to have to compete with who knows how many servers worth of people gathering at the same time, plus all of the bots? Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be a nightmare? As if our AH wasn't bad enough I can't imagine how much mats will cost after this change.

Granted I haven't read too much into this, and I haven't logged on since March so I've been a bit out of the loop.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
07/26/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Wubby
Granted I haven't read too much into this, and I haven't logged on since March so I've been a bit out of the loop.

you got it about right

i would also liek to point out how i called this right away

02/04/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Snepik
i suspect something completely underwhelming that wont work.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
zzz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i would also liek to point out how i called this right away

i suspect something completely underwhelming that wont work.

Lol'd. Truf
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
really cause latest info lists lol as having twice as many gameplay hrs than wow ..so really wow is only number 2 atm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/03/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Delarius
really cause latest info lists lol as having twice as many gameplay hrs than wow ..so really wow is only number 2 atm

[citation needed] (and regardless completely different gameplay so idk why you're comparing them)

For the record...

Subscriptions are still at 76% of the all-time peak and are expected to jump up for MoP release.
-http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2872-WoW-Loses-1-1-Million-Subscibers-Down-to-9-1-Million

Still by far the most popular MMO at 9.1 million compared to runner-up Aion Online's ~2.4 million (though I think they just went F2P). Chart slightly old.
-http://users.telenet.be/mmodata/Charts/Subs-1.png

I think people are irrationally panicking...
Edited by Geodew on 8/10/2012 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/10/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Geodew
I think people are irrationally panicking...

this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Meh, who gives a crap about this barren wasteland...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, obviously, the people who don't want to pay ~$500 to transfer all their toons off as well as the rest of their raid core and their alts, or even the $15 to transfer themselves
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Do it so i can play this game again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]