Looking for some guys to Reroll with!!!!

30 Troll Priest
Of course, even if you play it 1-2 times a week its fine.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
02/04/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Ikoro
You obviously didn't read this thoroughly, not looking for a guild, were looking for players. Next time make sure you read what a post is about before you post your recruiting nonsense. Thanks :P

I read your post just fine bud. My offer was to alliance players or whoever else may want to roll on a populated server and may stroll into this thread.

I dont have/want to recruit diddly squat, just helping folks stuck on low pop realms in my own small way is all. I didnt mean any offense. :)
Edited by Realsteel on 2/4/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
30 Troll Priest
Bump :)
Reply Quote
30 Troll Priest
(>.-.)>
Reply Quote
30 Troll Priest
Last bump, then making another forum post tomorrow :) Hope to see some more people join us!
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Hunter
Bumping to ask...

what the heck is vent?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
vent is the abbreviation of the program ventrilo, which is a VOIP for people to talk to each other rather than type. Google ventrilo to get more details. A lot of serious guilds require ventrilo or similar programs like Mumble or Teamspeak.

This seems like it could be fun. I've been having a hard time logging in for more than 5 minutes. All my old friends/guildmates have moved on and no one wants to pug. :(

Let me know what kind of character is needed (Tank, healer, ranged, or melee). Starting a new guild could be fun (if it stays afloat)
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Hunter
Ace, thanks. I'll look it up. I always wondered how people spoke rather than typed in WoW without an in-game voice channel.

Just rolled another belf hunter in Frostwolf - name there is SomaHoliday.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
My brother and I wanted to re-roll on a new server, and I think we will take you up on you're offer, if you still have room, I'll probably be a Rogue and he's a Druid I think.
Reply Quote
We will ALWAYS have room. The guild is called Unreal, and if im not on(which i won't be until late this afternoon) just type /who unreal and see who's on and try to get an invite or hop in Vent. Hope to see you all there, were still pretty low leveled so you won't be really far behind.

vent31.gamespeak.com
port-4437
Reply Quote
vent is the abbreviation of the program ventrilo, which is a VOIP for people to talk to each other rather than type. Google ventrilo to get more details. A lot of serious guilds require ventrilo or similar programs like Mumble or Teamspeak.

This seems like it could be fun. I've been having a hard time logging in for more than 5 minutes. All my old friends/guildmates have moved on and no one wants to pug. :(

Let me know what kind of character is needed (Tank, healer, ranged, or melee). Starting a new guild could be fun (if it stays afloat)

We currently have a few tanks/heals, so nothing is really 100% needed currently so feel free to play whatever you want. I plan to put 100% of my spare time into this, and two nights ago i bought a 25 man Ventrilo just for WoW :) Hope you decide to join and stay, we don't have too huge of a group, but after a few days of me posting in the forums im sure we will have a good amount of people.
Reply Quote
Kinda tempted but whenever I try and roll Horde I get bored and go back to Alliance. u_u
Reply Quote
Yeah, same happens to me when i roll Alliance xD
Reply Quote
Gotta go for the morning, if your still interested post on here and ill get back to you ASAP. Cheers everyone :)
Reply Quote
Toon name is Shanomac, guild is Unreal :)
Reply Quote
BUMP :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I might. Off-topic question: Which horde race has the best fighting animation for warrior? (not like the hand-switch that the Belfs have. It's horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
If I do reroll, it will be a warrior, so that's what I'm getting at.
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Hunter
So, I downloaded Ventrilo last night, but when I try to go to this vent31.gamespeak.com, it seems to not exist. How am I supposed to find the chat server?

Sorry if these are lame questions, I am totally new to the whole vent/gamespeak thing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]