Do I get game time for upgrading my account?

55 Blood Elf Warlock
Do I get free game time for upgrading my wow account by buying the Wotlk expansion and the Cataclysm expansion? If so how long?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/05/2012 01:39 AMPosted by Amberosia
Do I get free game time for upgrading my wow account by buying the Wotlk expansion and the Cataclysm expansion? If so how long?

I'm 85% sure that the only free game time comes with the Battlechest package when you initially buy the game.

So pretty sure. But if I'm wrong someone will come along as say so :)
Reply Quote
You only get 30 free days from purchasing the battlechest. You do not get any free game time with the WoTLK or the cataclysm expansions.

02/05/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Thunderkat
I'm 85% sure

Heh I'm 100% sure!
Reply Quote
66 Tauren Druid
how do i get game time
Reply Quote
03/02/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Ethegreat
how do i get game time

First you should start your own threads instead of digging up old ones.

You have to buy game time. Either a game card at a store, or start a subscription with a credit card on your account page at the top.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
You have to buy game time. Either a game card at a store, or start a subscription with a credit card on your account page at the top.

You can also buy game time codes at the Blizzard online store. SFAIK, they're the only way to add time in 30 day increments other than setting up a recurring credit card transaction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
You do not get free game time from purchasing expansions, because by then you are already hooked.

Edit: Dangit! Stop necro-ing threads.
Edited by Xach on 3/4/2012 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]