Retirement party! Fun and prizes!

86 Dwarf Hunter
Friends, after 5 years of sitting in front of this computer I have decided to retire. As always I want to do something special for the community that has been my home for so many years. I have many friends that I will miss, but that is the life of an MMO. I hope everyone the best and will be logging off for the last time in 3 weeks. In 5 years I have made many friends and want to really go out with a bang and have a BIG "Thank You Velen" party! The party will be on Saturday Feb. 18th. It will start at 7pm and run for a few hours.... maybe it will run all night! This party will take place in Ironforge. I chose IF because it is my home, from the days of Vanilla and BC it was the place to be. I would stand by the wagon near the bank and stare across at Shadyj on the bridge, the place was bustling and good memories were plentiful.
There will be prizes... LOTS of prizes and I plan to give away everything I own. I have already given alot of my fortune to friends but I will be giving away 150,000 g in prizes and much more.
For those of you who know me on specific toons and not this one, here is a list of all of my toons:
Jeebuz, Cataclyzm, Cynycyzm, Sizzor, Tranzam, Judazpriezt, Fantazm and of course most people know my epic lvl 1 toon Fizzlestix.
If you are a Horde member feel free to make a lvl 1 ally and come enjoy the fun!
There will be trivia, contests, games etc. Some of my close friends will be holding events also and giving away prizes etc.
I want to have the largest party Velen has ever seen, not just because I am leaving the game, but also because as a community you all deserve it.

If you have questions you can ask here or contact me in game.

May life be good to all of you in your adventures.... :)

Jeebuz
Reply Quote
My poor eyes... bloody now, just like my..

Well anywho - I can't wait to attend the party! I hope you don't mind if I bring a date, as Hedo is the Selena Gomez to my Justin Bieber. This will be our first party together as a celebrity couple and I hope we don't steal too much spotlight away from you on the last day of your real life.

Can't wait!

-J. Biebz
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
So sad. I'm gonna miss you so much Fizzlestix :(

This sucks, but I understand fully. I am planning on being there for the party if it kills me. Wouldn't miss it for the world. (plus you got something of mine I'll be taking back thank you) HAHAHA! You know what it is. LOL

Everyone better be there. I'll even tap into my epic vault & hand out 1 of each color whelpling (emerald, red, dark, crimson) and a disgusting oozeling. I'll also toss in a 5k gold fortune card and a few 1k gold ones. Hmm...I have other goodies too. Gordok Ogre suits for anyone who asks. Perhaps more.

Let's send Jeebuz out in style! One of the original Velenites deserves the best!

Gonna miss you old friend.

/sad
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I hear Shadyj might give away a Perpetual Purple Firework. Perhaps my sources are wrong?

;)
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Thx for the response folks. I am looking forward to seeing you there :)

02/06/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Pantíes
This will be our first party together as a celebrity couple and I hope we don't steal too much spotlight away from you on the last day of your real life.

No problem... it is a Party for Velen, my spotlight is bright enough as it is :)

So sad. I'm gonna miss you so much Fizzlestix :( This sucks, but I understand fully. I am planning on being there for the party if it kills me. Wouldn't miss it for the world. (plus you got something of mine I'll be taking back thank you) HAHAHA! You know what it is. LOLEveryone better be there. I'll even tap into my epic vault & hand out 1 of each color whelpling (emerald, red, dark, crimson) and a disgusting oozeling. I'll also toss in a 5k gold fortune card and a few 1k gold ones. Hmm...I have other goodies too. Gordok Ogre suits for anyone who asks. Perhaps more. Let's send Jeebuz out in style! One of the original Velenites deserves the best!Gonna miss you old friend.

Daffney my old friend, you are most welcome. Thank you for adding some flare to my party. :)

I hear Shadyj might give away a Perpetual Purple Firework. Perhaps my sources are wrong?

Shady is a great friend, If he is giving something away, all the better. :)

02/05/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Hedo
dam bro, hit your 'enter' key every now and then

No. :P

See ya there!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Horde will not crash the party. You have my word. :}
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Thanx Gravy. :) You are welcome to join us... make a lvl 1 dwarf and come to IF :)

See ya there!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Thanx Gravy. :) You are welcome to join us... make a lvl 1 dwarf and come to IF :)

See ya there!

I wish I could but alas, I'll be in DS wiping to heroic Ultraxion :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Take care Jeebuz, you will be missed! Goodluck and happy trails :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Horde will not crash the
party. You have my word. :}

Aww...was kinda hoping to have fun, prizes, AND get honor points all night. Nothing like horde bones for party confetti.

But please everyone, let's have a WHOPPER of a party! I got prizes for everyone too. Just find me & open a trade. HUZZAH!

I need to have it very chaotic and festive to hide my tears of sadness. Gonna miss you Fizz.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Horde will not crash the
party. You have my word. :}

Aww...was kinda hoping to have fun, prizes, AND get honor points all night. Nothing like horde bones for party confetti.

Quiet, gnome! Or this is what I'll do to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n0Uj41zlhU

And I punt harder than Viggo.
Edited by Gravy on 2/18/2012 5:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I had fun, thanks to everyone who showed up. Take care Jeebuz and thanks for everything you have done for our community.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
The incredible Niar Himself was here ~

Woot!

@_@
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]