Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

90 Goblin Hunter
02/07/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Nyorloth
My eye has glimpsed the forming of an Ask CDev on the horizon... perhaps, even, Soon™! You would all do well to gather your questions now, in preparation for this momentous event.

You know, I always thought the Old Gods were a bunch of jerks but you...I like you.
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Our new master will not allow any of these heretical colors of wich you speak. No, the only acceptable color is Black or Blue or Red for the blood of those foolish enough too oppose him.
100 Tauren Druid
(*a strange aura arise*) Nyorloth... long time no see.... it seems that you have appear in these mortal world.... but it will never be yours... in the end..., the madness will consume all living things..., and death will embrace them not even you will be able to escape ..... but for now... i will watch... i will stay in my sanctuary... in my jail... in my world..... (*the strange aura disappear inside Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron)
Edited by Lanzuel on 2/7/2012 7:15 PM PST
Community Manager
Welcome aboard, Nyorloth!

* jumps proverbial ship for the safety of certain death *
100 Night Elf Druid
Welcome aboard, Nyorloth!

* jumps proverbial ship for the safety of certain death *
Even Zarhym fears the power of the infamous nerd rage of the Story Forum.

My god, we're monsters.

Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/06/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Nyorloth
To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like

Ouch, welcome to the lions den, we hope you don't get evicerated too badly.
100 Tauren Druid
I feel special now. Blues.

Thank you.
75 Orc Death Knight
In a break from tradition, I am not a member of the Community team; long have I gestated within the Story Development division of the Publishing Team, itself a division of Creative Development. My purposes here are myriad, but to mention a few:

- Increase the transparency of how we develop stories within our games and ancillary fiction.
- Encourage more constructive discussions of the lore, so that we may better understand your likes/dislikes in order to shape our future projects.
- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

Again, those are just a few of the reasons I will be monitoring and posting on the Story Forums (WoW, SC, Diablo). Perhaps you will discover more reasons for my presence?

Doubtful.
Increasing transparency in how you develop stories is scary. Look what happened with the preview of Theramore. I think you all should chose carefully what you chose to share.
Welcome Nyorloth. I give you one week before we drive you insane and you end up in a straitjacket muttering about how Lordaeron belongs to the Alliance.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Nyorloth
Indeed, my merciless eye peers beyond the veil of the official – of Scrolls and Insiders I know well. Your names and misdeeds are not forgotten, nor will they go unrewarded.

Welp I'm unnerved now >.>
100 Troll Shaman
Hi
85 Tauren Druid
I am the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown I have never worn or desired.

You seek the Truths of worlds known to you in electronic glimmers, in dreams, in song. What clumsy hand draws the line betwixt the real and the unreal; that such lines exist is the fantasy.

Let us dance to the unplayed, unheard rhythms and sing the songs that will end the world.
I like you better than Ghostcrawler :)
Edited by Dehydrate on 2/7/2012 9:06 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I am the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown I have never worn or desired.

You seek the Truths of worlds known to you in electronic glimmers, in dreams, in song. What clumsy hand draws the line betwixt the real and the unreal; that such lines exist is the fantasy.

Let us dance to the unplayed, unheard rhythms and sing the songs that will end the world.
I like you better than Ghostcrawler :)

But did Nyorloth promise you a moose?
Community Manager
Welcome!
100 Blood Elf Hunter
WAIT

DOES THIS MEAN SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO THE BLOOD EL...

away

uhh, uhh, I'm sorr.. wait, WAIT, NONONONONO DON'T DO THA.. NO, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
100 Troll Shaman
02/07/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Bornakk
Welcome!

Criminy. Blues all over the place here!

Makes a fella nervous.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Bornakk
Welcome!

Bornakk I haven't seen you post in ages, I've missed you :\
1 Human Warrior
Arremus died of natural causes
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Criminy. Blues all over the place here!

Makes a fella nervous.

I think I might've offended them with all my threads born of bitterness, simmering rage, and caffeine/sleep deprivation.

EDIT:

I might've also not so playfully called Zarhym a stinking skull once >.>;

<.< Wow I'm a terrible person.

EDIT2: *Buries Arremus on Sunstrider Isle facing the Sunwell while scattering the ashes of his poessessions over the sea, as he would've wanted*
Edited by Sarm on 2/7/2012 9:31 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]