Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

100 Troll Shaman
02/08/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Skytotem
*Shoulderpunch* T.T

Heh. I say that affectionately. Garrosh isn't a half bad guy, especially if you choose to listen to his portrayals in Heart of War and Wolfheart over things like As Our Father Before Us.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
...ohmygod what did I walk in to?
85 Tauren Shaman
02/08/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Preaplanes
Eh, he was still pretty Richard-ish in Wolfheart. Garroshmar, remember?

1. New city is closer to resources, less time taken to cart them to org. more efficient.

2. New city is creating jobs in construction.

3. New city provides housing.

4. After removal of Night Elves, new Horde towns would've naturally followed all the same.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/08/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Preaplanes
...ohmygod what did I walk in to?
Welcome to the story forums, we're like that.

In that case, ohai! I originate from the general forums.

Scary place, that.

4. After removal of Night Elves

"Removal" of Night Elves.

Like the language there. Nice and Sanitized.
100 Troll Shaman
02/08/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Preaplanes
Eh, he was still pretty Richard-ish in Wolfheart. Garroshmar, remember?

Well, he never planned on calling it Garroshmar, but even if he had...

Tell me, how many "Alexandria"s and "Alexandretta"s are there?

Anyhow, Wolfheart holds a special place in my heart in terms of characterizing Garrosh in that it acknowledges the Orcish concepts of honour, while also showing him to be a capable commander and strategist. He's still hotheaded, but he's not constantly roid raging.

Criminy, we're really off the topic of welcoming Nyorloth here, aren't we?
85 Tauren Shaman
Criminy, we're really off the topic of welcoming Nyorloth here, aren't we?

My apologies.

EDIT:

"Removal" of Night Elves.

Like the language there. Nice and Sanitized.

:P

I'm just trying not to start something.

EDIT2:
02/08/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Preaplanes
Well, what better way to welcome an old god reading an elder scroll in a top hat than to continue our dark rituals of opinionated nerd-raging and a degree lack of respect of other peoples' opinions?

Though the frail human has a point...
Edited by Skytotem on 2/8/2012 5:44 PM PST
100 Troll Shaman
02/08/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Preaplanes
Well, what better way to welcome an old god reading an elder scroll in a top hat than to continue our dark rituals of opinionated nerd-raging and a degree lack of respect of other peoples' opinions?

True. That's practically a blood sacrifice around these parts.

Listen to our pleas, Old One. Hear our screams of agonizing madness and rage! Bathe in the suffering and tears of your subjects!

"Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q!"
85 Tauren Shaman
02/08/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Preaplanes
Then say nothing or "I can see that. I digress, welcome, dark master, to one of the darkest corners of the forums!"

Now we're flipflopping!

True. That's practically a blood sacrifice around these parts.

Listen to our pleas, Old One. Hear our screams of agonizing madness and rage! Bathe in the suffering and tears of your subjects!

"Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q! Q!"

Nyorloth Fhtagn!

91 Night Elf Druid
I'm just trying not to start something.

(=.=)

I will devour your soul cow man. Hatred shall consume you.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Garrosh was the list of things to avoid. It demonstrates itself!
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/08/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Kátarn
This is the first time I've seen (or noticed) Aktarin, but I think I like you. Your negative attitude in regards to Blizzard and their inability to get their act together is oddly similar to mine.

Why thank you. I was once a rabid night elf fangirl, and then a somewhat cynical draenei query-girl, then an increasingly disillusioned Blizzard fan, and now I'm unsubbed and my subscription ends in early march.

I still have flashes where I care deeply about the lore-as-it-was, and am prepared to argue it, but they ebb and flow. I haven't logged on since November and it's been somewhat refreshing to gain sufficient distance not to rage the way I once did about the inadequacies of the narrative as a whole and the Alliance lore in particular. (which is not to say I don't seriously pity our green and cow and troll and such foes with the relentless wailing of the villain bat on their poor, bruised, supine and bleeding collective bodies.)

Hi!

But yes, we can still be constructive through the bitterness.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]