Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

90 Draenei Paladin
02/09/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Skytotem
I miss Lolotea too hehe.

That was a true champion for the Draenei cause. I wonder if they got banned again.
85 Tauren Shaman
02/09/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I miss Lolotea too hehe.

That was a true champion for the Draenei cause. I wonder if they got banned again.

I think she stopped playing sadly, or if she does she just left the forums because people treated her like a troll :(
90 Human Paladin
Come forth, Lord Nyorloth! Enter this world and let us bask in your power!
85 Human Warrior
02/09/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Skytotem

I think she stopped playing sadly, or if she does she just left the forums because people treated her like a troll :(

You'll see her on MMO-Champ forums posting pretty actively actually. I think she just doesn't like the WoW forums.

I think she still plays though.
So, forgive me if this sounds rude...

But when shall you extend the tendrils of your eldritch glory past the boundaries of this thread?
85 Troll Priest
@Nyorloth

Looks like somebody needs some love from Lil Cthulhu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk
58 Troll Death Knight
Nyorloth, I totally approve your choice of "blizzard portrait" and welcome.

Best blizz pic evar yet.
90 Troll Hunter
Nyorloth. All I can say is more Old Gods, please! And Abyssal Maw raid. The Vashj'ir storyline was the most engaging I've experienced in the game thus far and it just sort of vanished! :(
88 Blood Elf Rogue
02/07/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Bornakk
Welcome!

Holy crap, you're alive!
85 Tauren Shaman
Nyorloth, are there any hard and fast rules applied to questions that go through the Ask CDev progress? Anything that immediately files something as "answer" or "Pass"? Do questions get looked at if they're more than a paragraph, or do they get passed up in interests of finishing before the moon collides with earth?
You know, once you start accepting ask CDev questions, I have a bit of a suggestion.

Rather than taking, what was it? Ten months to answer a bunch of questions, how about you pick one question to answer on a regular basis? Say, Nyorloth's weekly lore question or something? I don't think that it'd be too much a strain on CDev (or at least, I hope that it wouldn't be), and in the months between Cata's end and the MoP beta we don't have that much to talk about unless a story or book comes out, whereas a question a week would at least give us something to chew on an foster new discussion rather than regurgitating threads about Sylvanas and Lordaeronian real estate.

Just my two copper.
90 Night Elf Warrior
Glad to see a Blue officially here for the lore.
As a player since launch, I've been getting weary of the fervor people work themselves into here by micro analyzing and comparing every event in the lore and deducing the most backwards and dire of objections, especially with how slowly the story in an MMO like WOW develops., people take a lull as stagnation it seems.

Maybe we can do something about this culture of bashing and belittling the lore in this game.
02/12/2012 01:30 AMPosted by Elrith
Maybe we can do something about this culture of bashing and belittling the lore in this game.

What else would we do? Praise it?

We'd have like three posts per year if we did.
85 Undead Death Knight
Good evening Nyorloth, I am Vynathlon, loremaster around these parts. While the Story Forum is good at driving the weak-willed into straitjackets in an asylum muttering about how Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken, it can still be nice to see.

While this place has many problems, it's still nice to go on walks and see the people complaining about how Garrosh and Varian aren't good leaders. While this place needs a lot of help, remember that as with every other forum, it will never be complete and no matter what you do, someone somewhere will still be unhappy.

However do not think the opposite in that there is no hope for this forum because it is not true. The mere existence of a blue here will comfort the populace here, and your presence within a thread will make that topic unlikely of being seen from again.

Once again thank you for coming to this forum, your contributions to this somewhat lifeless place will be appreciated.
90 Orc Warrior
02/12/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Omacron

What else would we do? Praise it?

We'd have like three posts per year if we did.

Discuss it, be constructive, debate rock flayer mating habits, jam a fork in a thigh whenever there's an urge to bring up Thrall, etc...

http://youtu.be/9IvnptQJ__U?t=15s
85 Tauren Shaman
02/12/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Odok
debate rock flayer mating habits

They do seem matriarchal, that's pretty cool.
90 Human Priest
*pokes head in*

Had a question since you give greater transparency on how things work... how does the Cdev pick out questions? Is it just by who gets highly rated because that seems a bit unfair since your posts only get highlighted if you've made it in the first few pages of the thread being made so people who show up later won't have their questions answered since people are too lazy to go further in the thread to vote. Does it work like that or are there other influences when picking out questions?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]