Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

90 Human Warrior

- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

Oh my.
Edited by Turagent on 2/6/2012 2:06 PM PST
27 Night Elf Mage

Doubtful.

I, for one, am glad to see someone in blue proudly displaying their solidarity with the draenei by wearing a squid on their face.

It gives me hope.
58 Worgen Death Knight
02/06/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Penemuel
I, for one, am glad to see someone in blue proudly displaying their solidarity with the draenei by wearing a squid on their face.

Cosigned.

I want to know where that map leads to.
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
02/06/2012 01:53 PMPosted by Nyorloth
I can't do this, I must flee to where it is safe. *runs screaming back to the general forums*

There is no escape.
The Story Forum has you.

I can't stop picturing your avatar with a monocle and smoking a corncob pipe.

Also I heard someone say we're going to northrend. I call shotgun because ew bloodelves.
58 Worgen Death Knight
02/06/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Alona
I call shotgun because ew bloodelves

Yeah, they smell kinda funky.

snuff snuff snuff

snuff snuff SNORT
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
02/06/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Tacnayn
I call shotgun because ew bloodelves

Yeah, they smell kinda funky.

snuff snuff snuff

snuff snuff SNORT

It took me this long to figure out your name.
58 Worgen Death Knight
02/06/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Alona
It took me this long to figure out your name

Well, I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma covered in fur.
Edited by Tacnayn on 2/6/2012 3:18 PM PST
100 Draenei Shaman

It gives me hope.

Is this a sign from the OLD GODS that Draenei will have lore in Mist?

BLASPHEMY!

I love you.

Doubtful.

I like squids.

Got one on my face too.

wait...

i'm a female...
Edited by Khaerys on 2/6/2012 3:28 PM PST
85 Tauren Shaman
02/06/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Nyorloth
I love you.

Doubtful.

Would worship mindlessly be more applicable?
97 Night Elf Mage
Hello and welcome. I look forward to reading your input and partaking of your ancient wisdom.
85 Tauren Shaman
02/06/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Asterides
Hello and welcome. I look forward to reading your input and partaking of your ancient wisdom.

I don't think they'll say much, some of the tirades in the past, mine in particular, have likely made Blizz sick to death of the regulars.
100 Troll Mage
By Nyorloth be PURGED! XD
91 Night Elf Druid
In a break from tradition, I am not a member of the Community team; long have I gestated within the Story Development division of the Publishing Team, itself a division of Creative Development. My purposes here are myriad, but to mention a few:

- Increase the transparency of how we develop stories within our games and ancillary fiction.
- Encourage more constructive discussions of the lore, so that we may better understand your likes/dislikes in order to shape our future projects.
- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

Again, those are just a few of the reasons I will be monitoring and posting on the Story Forums (WoW, SC, Diablo). Perhaps you will discover more reasons for my presence?

Doubtful.

Welcome. May I have many fruitful debates and discussions with you..

I'm Ferlion, the local Night Elf fanboi, and I'll be sacrificing you to the goddess now. And by now, I mean eventually. Maybe... If I get around to it.
85 Human Paladin
The mind games of Yogg-Saron are nothing next to what the Story Forum is capable of doing with your brain. We will twist and turn your mind until all that is left is jello.
91 Night Elf Druid
I gotta say, the name is pretty much perfect for here.
100 Troll Shaman
Firstly, welcome to the Story Forum, though you've obviously been here before.

Secondly, it's hilariously fitting that the Story Forum get an Old God of their own.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Nyorloth Story Forum wgah'nagl fhtagn"
81 Night Elf Death Knight
- Increase the transparency of how we develop stories within our games and ancillary fiction.

Good man!

- Encourage more constructive discussions of the lore, so that we may better understand your likes/dislikes in order to shape our future projects.

Haha good luck with that

WHY THE CRAP IS THERE SO MUCH AMBIGUITY!?
Yay! You are already insane too so the Story forums can't corrupt you!
91 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Vicara
Yay! You are already insane too so the Story forums can't corrupt you!

Vic...I though you have been around long enough for that.

Insanity is relative, and boy howdy is he in for a treat.
85 Blood Elf Warlock
In a break from tradition, I am not a member of the Community team; long have I gestated within the Story Development division of the Publishing Team, itself a division of Creative Development. My purposes here are myriad, but to mention a few:

Again, those are just a few of the reasons I will be monitoring and posting on the Story Forums (WoW, SC, Diablo). Perhaps you will discover more reasons for my presence?

Doubtful.

I like your honesty.

When do we send you our lists of demands? :p
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]