Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

02/06/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Elenie
If tonight is a night for those lost to obscurity to make a return...

*Tosses off the facade of Allaynia*

Line up and tell me who missed me? And also who figured out Allaynia = Elenie prior to this? I want to know how good I was at being under cover.

My liege! Forgive me, I knew not to whom I spoke.
90 Tauren Druid
Okay, remember I've been gone a few months.

What am I missing? -.-

We had a forum smack down where Mustrum was named Forum King and I was (for some reason, as we agree on very little theory wise) Omacrons Majordomo..

I promptly rebelled and challenged Mustrum for his power. All to challenge He Who Is Me in Mustrum's name have been banned (totally unrelated, but gosh darnit I get to say it because it sounds good).

.... so who is Cantus? Now I don't feel old-school ; ;
90 Troll Shaman
Okay, remember I've been gone a few months.

What am I missing? -.-

You remember the lounge yes?

Well at some point after you were gone, Mustrum apparently named himself King, which has raised some kind of tension between he and other posters. Though I don't really see what the fuss is about.

Cantus, on the other hand, is a moderator over on SoL. We're just surprised to see him posting here.

The crazy bits you'll have to figure out on your own, I'm afraid.
90 Night Elf Druid
Cantus is an Admin of Scrolls of Lore.

And the tension is kinda weird. A joke for some of us, but others took it kinda to seriously.
Edited by Ferlion on 2/6/2012 10:00 PM PST
85 Human Mage
I'm glad to see you back Bullcowsby ^.^

Also glad to hear there's going to be a Blue poster regarding the story forums of all three franchised. I love the Diablo universe myself, almost as much as the warcraft one. Only one I never really got into was Starcraft's... Just not a gun and tech kind of person.

[Edit]: Mustrum, you are forgiven.
Edited by Elenie on 2/6/2012 10:00 PM PST
90 Human Priest
02/06/2012 09:56 PMPosted by Elenie
Line up and tell me who missed me? And also who figured out Allaynia = Elenie prior to this? I want to know how good I was at being under cover.

I thought it was pretty obvious with the same posting style and likes/dislikes. Plus the addon thingy that said you were.
90 Tauren Druid
Oh, okay - the Cantus bit is all I didn't understand.

'Allo. /scratches his *CENSORED* [let's say BACKSIDE] at Cantus in greeting

The thing about Mustrum I knew... it was the real reason I left. I felt under-appreciated as a fictional deity.
Edited by Bullcowsby on 2/6/2012 10:01 PM PST
80 Human Paladin
02/06/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Bullcowsby
A lurker from the depths before the Story Forums even existed. A (former) drunken lord elsewhere. Azeroth Anonymous wasn't kind to my revelries.
02/06/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Bullcowsby

An oriental rug salesman.
And as the clock strikes one, Mustrum vanishes in a swirl of ash and snow to a dimension of his choosing.
90 Tauren Druid
02/06/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Mustrum
And as the clock strikes one, Mustrum vanishes in a swirl of ash and snow to a dimension of his choosing.

aka the basement?

OHHHHHHHHHHH

-.-;
85 Human Mage
02/06/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Vicara

I thought it was pretty obvious with the same posting style and likes/dislikes. Plus the addon thingy that said you were.

Addon thingy? And yeah, I made Allaynia to enjoy posting and making opinions with a kind of... freedom, seeing how differently other people might view the same opinions from a stranger than from me.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/06/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Bullcowsby

aka the basement?

OHHHHHHHHHHH

-.-;

"Like the whisper of thousands of leaves rubbing against each other in all the wrong ways, a sound reaches out"

He keeps his cat collection down there.. It really is quite unhealthy. I mean, the pit is one thing, but trying to screw the heads back on with chopsticks? I mean, at least use something threaded.
90 Human Priest
02/06/2012 10:02 PMPosted by Elenie
Addon thingy? And yeah, I made Allaynia to enjoy posting and making opinions with a kind of... freedom, seeing how differently other people might view the same opinions from a stranger than from me.

It's more used on RP server forums generally though I don't think I've seen you over on MG forum. Basically a saved database of forum posts to tell if someone is alt posting.
85 Human Mage
02/06/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Vicara

It's more used on RP server forums generally though I don't think I've seen you over on MG forum. Basically a saved database of forum posts to tell if someone is alt posting.

Ah, interesting.

Also, welcome Cantus! Never really saw you post on SoL either. SoL kinda soured me... its a more... abrasive community, which has its positives and negatives.
85 Tauren Shaman
Well shoot now tommorrow I'm going to be looking through all of Allaynia's posts to try and see if it was obvious or if I'm just lind or what.

I think it was the lack of jokes that did it, you made alot more of them as Millenia I think.
90 Night Elf Druid
By abrasive you mean awesome. And by awesome you mean "Ohh dear god don't let these people breed", right?
90 Human Priest
02/06/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Elenie
Also, welcome Cantus! Never really saw you post on SoL either. SoL kinda soured me... its a more... abrasive community, which has its positives and negatives.

I think the negatives are all worth it, if just for the funny avatars and memes pics.

Now I'm curious if anyone knows who I am on SoL.
90 Tauren Druid
abrasive + breed

two words that should never find themselves in close proximity to one another.
85 Tauren Shaman
I think the negatives are all worth it, if just for the funny avatars and memes pics.

Now I'm curious if anyone knows who I am on SoL.

Don't tell me, I want to look through the names and try to remember but I'm too tired XP
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]