Please Welcome Nyorloth!

(Locked)

85 Pandaren Mage

- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

I'll get the butter, the broom and the ball gag...It's gonna be a loooooooong night.
71 Goblin Hunter

- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

I'll get the butter, the broom and the ball gag...It's gonna be a loooooooong night.

*hands jumper cables*

Don't forget these!
99 Blood Elf Death Knight
The feather!! Use the feather!!!!
93 Worgen Warrior
I bow to thy will, Old One!
85 Worgen Warrior
This looks to getting interesting. Might actually post more if the old timers are really coming back.
(no offense meant by that last bit)
85 Draenei Priest
*slaps everyone's grabbing hands*

Don't scare him away !!!!

/wave

Hello, Mr Blue person!
92 Blood Elf Mage
In a break from tradition, I am not a member of the Community team; long have I gestated within the Story Development division of the Publishing Team, itself a division of Creative Development. My purposes here are myriad, but to mention a few:

- Increase the transparency of how we develop stories within our games and ancillary fiction.
- Encourage more constructive discussions of the lore, so that we may better understand your likes/dislikes in order to shape our future projects.

Again, those are just a few of the reasons I will be monitoring and posting on the Story Forums (WoW, SC, Diablo). Perhaps you will discover more reasons for my presence?

Doubtful.

We are to be absorbed into the Old God hive minds and turned on one another... hmmm

You can't trick us that easily N'Zoth!
Edited by Opheron on 2/7/2012 9:30 AM PST
90 Night Elf Hunter
Getting answers and/or feedback on things here might be nice. I welcome Nyorloth.
I am the Herald, the Gaze in the Dark, the Blinking Madness. Empires I rule, nations I birth, a crown I have never worn or desired.

You seek the Truths of worlds known to you in electronic glimmers, in dreams, in song. What clumsy hand draws the line betwixt the real and the unreal; that such lines exist is the fantasy.

Let us dance to the unplayed, unheard rhythms and sing the songs that will end the world.

Map reading

Brain sucking

Tophat wearing

Awesome.

Lets hope we don't scare you off.
Blizzard Employee
In what dreams do voices spake of tumult, turmoil, and terror. Upon the morn do I wake to frothing madness and despair. Delicious.

It was by my hand that the Story Forums (for each of the IPs) were made, and my gaze has not strayed from them since their dark conceptions. Indeed, my merciless eye peers beyond the veil of the official – of Scrolls and Insiders I know well. Your names and misdeeds are not forgotten, nor will they go unrewarded.
99 Blood Elf Death Knight
In what dreams do voices spake of tumult, turmoil, and terror. Upon the morn do I wake to frothing madness and despair. Delicious.

It was by my hand that the Story Forums (for each of the IPs) were made, and my gaze has not strayed from them since their dark conceptions. Indeed, my merciless eye peers beyond the veil of the official – of Scrolls and Insiders I know well. Your names and misdeeds are not forgotten, nor will they go unrewarded.

I may be new too the madness master, but may the death god have an insanity cookie?
25 Blood Elf Paladin

Wait, you visit SoL as well?

Oh dear.
100 Tauren Druid
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
71 Goblin Hunter

Well blast my bearings I'd best get back to Sister Goldskimmer and repent!

In all honesty though, if that's true I do owe you an apology for my nastier rants.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wowpedia does stuff... :( and whoever else, Wowhead maybe.

Still, that shoutout is epic. It shows you care. In some merciless, eldritch way...
1 Gnome Mage
Wowpedia does stuff... :( and whoever else, Wowhead maybe.

Still, that shoutout is epic. It shows you care. In some merciless, eldritch way...
Looks like he mentioned those, too:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4015353821?page=1#9
90 Night Elf Druid

Ohh, you and I are going to have fun, friend.

You just may have spared yourself the Knife.

With your avatar, and my seal form (really, the most evil thing in Warcraft), the nightmares to cause shall be with a giggle.
Edited by Ferlion on 2/7/2012 12:27 PM PST
90 Troll Shaman

Welp.

Seems there's no hiding from the Old Ones.

/swoon
90 Human Warrior
02/07/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Nyorloth
Indeed, my merciless eye peers beyond the veil of the official – of Scrolls and Insiders I know well. Your names and misdeeds are not forgotten, nor will they go unrewarded.

We're boned.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]