Death Knight

65 Blood Elf Mage
Hi guys I am working my way to 55 and wanna create a death knight and trying to choose a really good race for the blood and unholy like a goblin troll Tauren or Orc
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Okayface.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Is that a statement or question? I don't even..

If you do plan on making a Death knight may i suggest some names?

Arthasxoxo
Menethilol
Evilkenevil
Deathguy
Knightmare
Deathknizle

I must also suggest you macro your Death grip to shout, GET OVER HERE!!!
Edited by Dirayray on 2/7/2012 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
^ god I love you dire
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I just noticed your name is Froststrike, Seeing as Mage's and Death knight's can both be specced frost and seeing that your a Mage sharing the name with a Death Knight ability, may i suggest that you name your Death Knight Frostbolt?

I personally think this is a brilliant idea especially since you love Mage's and Death Knight's.
Edited by Dirayray on 2/7/2012 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I just noticed your name is Froststrike, Seeing as Mage's and Death knight's can both be specced frost and seeing that your a Mage sharing the name with a Death Knight ability, may i suggest that you name your Death Knight Frostbolt?

I personally think this is a brilliant idea especially since you love Mage's and Death Knight's.

Genius.
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks guys but i still need a race for my DK i can't choose between tauren and Goblin
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Again I have a great suggestion for you, You should go Tauren so you can tank better and in the case of soloing you can sacrifice a bit of your body to make a good Beef Burger.

You should get the Silvermoon city Tabard and ride around on a Hawk strider as your primary mount, I think this would look quite cute.

Goblin's are just moldy gnomes with fake pointy ear's and mobster like accents, They have no use besides smuggling in good's for the Horde.
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks bro
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
And what's a good name that says hey if u get in my way I rip your head off
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/08/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Frøststrike
And what's a good name that says hey if u get in my way I rip your head off

mfw.jpg
Edited by Spookyguy on 2/8/2012 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Imaripyofaceoff

If that's too long go with

Ripyoface
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
What about Bloödhoof or Goliäth
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Change all those vowels to alt codes, epic names apart from that though.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You want a name that say's "I'll rip your head off"

Bloodhoof is a rather odd name and can imply that you either have your monthly's (Severely i must add) or that your very un-hygienic.

Goliath make's you sound like you may be larger than most and to me you don't seem like that kind of guy and between me and you, most guy's that claim to be large are just trying to compensate...

I have a fantastic name suggestion but it won't fit.. Deathgripyourheadoff, Shame it's too long tho another idea that i have would be Micropene it's rather unique.
Edited by Dirayray on 2/10/2012 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
thanks bro but i don't really like the last name u said i need something stronger more powerful for an unholy and blood DK coz a tauren is a big bull thing and then he is half dead aswell so i need a really strong and powerful name
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Let me hear your war cry, This will help me determine a name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo

On second thought i'll use the above link to help determine your name, after watching that video numerous time's I have come up with the following names.

Ulfric
Alduin
Lydia
Havoc
Shadowkiller
FrightKnight
Bleedingcow: For Blood
AntiKryst: For Unholy and pronounce An-Ti-Krist
Kraken
Gypsie
AshKetchum
Dora: Must be used with Explorer title
Twilight
Deathsbane
Batman
Jstnbiber
Townsend
Analhilator
Jayz
LLKoolJ

Why do you want a very fitting name for your character due to his race? In that sense you should have named your Mage Bella or Edward since he is a Blood Elf
Edited by Dirayray on 2/11/2012 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
Deathsbane,Ulfric SOUND ok
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/12/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Frøststrike
Deathsbane,Ulfric SOUND ok

I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet...........
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think he figured it out before he made the post
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]