Death Knight

85 Troll Druid
Figured what out?

Edit:
@Uglykal After a great amount of research, blood, sweat and tears i have created the worlds first time machine and i will be traveling back in time to slap you on the back of the head
Edited by Dirayray on 2/12/2012 7:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Mage
lol hey guys in last attempt i just created my own guild wanna become allies or sumthing
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/12/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Frøststrike
lol hey guys in last attempt i just created my own guild wanna become allies or sumthing

How bout that ride in. I guess that's why they call it sin city. Ha ha ha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack. But when my sister brought Spookyguy home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolfpack, it grew by one. So there were two of us in the wolfpack. I was alone first in the pack and then Spookyguy joined in later. And 6 months ago, when Spookyguy introduced me to you guys I thought, wait a second, could it be. And now I know for sure that I just added two guys to my wolfpack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas looking for strippers and !@#$%^-. So tonight, I make a toast, To Spookyguy, Zuljin and Uglykal

I hope this answers your question
Reply Quote
Frostitute
Reply Quote
91 Undead Death Knight
richard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]