Server Population

85 Human Paladin
02/07/2012 04:10 AMPosted by Logramar
When was the last time anyone of us saw a 25-man DS raid?

I did one today! Granted it was LFR and no one from our server so I guess it doesn't really count =(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
AGREED 100% we need this bliz
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
An update guys!

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Hey there!

I regret that I was unable to contact you ingame. A "face-to-face" conversation would definitely be more preferable for both of us. As always, though, we do our best to resolve the issue at hand whether we are able to speak with you or not.

Well I can say that you're definitely off to a good start considering you've posted on the realm forums about the population issue! We definitely set up free realm transfers to help with low population situations and this may call for the same resolution. Honestly, I can't say for sure if and when that will happen as that decision is well over our department, but my recommendation is that you do what you can to rally support for the idea. You will be heard!

In regards to realm merges, I personally haven'y heard if that is even a consideration. It's always something to look at, though. Definitely let us know if you need any further assistance!

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to read this!

I wish the best of luck to you!

Sincerely,
Game Master Xetherian

--------
Reply Quote
WTB more players
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
An update guys!

This is the latest response from Customer Support:
Hey there!

I regret that I was unable to contact you ingame. A "face-to-face" conversation would definitely be more preferable for both of us. As always, though, we do our best to resolve the issue at hand whether we are able to speak with you or not.

Well I can say that you're definitely off to a good start considering you've posted on the realm forums about the population issue! We definitely set up free realm transfers to help with low population situations and this may call for the same resolution. Honestly, I can't say for sure if and when that will happen as that decision is well over our department, but my recommendation is that you do what you can to rally support for the idea. You will be heard!

In regards to realm merges, I personally haven'y heard if that is even a consideration. It's always something to look at, though. Definitely let us know if you need any further assistance!

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to read this!

I wish the best of luck to you!

Sincerely,
Game Master Xetherian

--------

That was a very positive response! As long as we keep making our voices heard, Blizz will take more notice. It's better than staying quiet and doing nothing. The more we work together, the sooner we can see change!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter

The more we work together, the sooner we can see change!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
LOUD NOISES.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hook us up with more population Blizzard!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
To those on the Horde side! Please make a macro and help those who have not heard the news, to come to the forum and help the server out! :3

Voodookitten tried, but ya know... Zapple.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Question, what is your server lacking? Like in class composition.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow damn this threat got more responses ill try to spread the word on horde a bit more. Yah keep posting tickets and what not. I originally left with my past guild to stormreaver and man that servers kicking...If this was half of that id be dumbfounded! They did code us as a new server a few months back if i remember... there was a small increase in new players but didnt effect endgame thats our issue atm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Blizz...WTB more peeps. Thanks.

But i all seriousness, do something Blizzard. This is an MMO allow us to play with other players etc.

02/08/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Astoria
They did code us as a new server a few months back if i remember... there was a small increase in new players but didnt effect endgame thats our issue atm

New players, sure we may have gotten some, but what is the incentive for them to stay? Get to 85 and not being able to do anything? Blizzard the ball is in your court, so something to keep people happy and playing your game, Show us why WoW is the "king" of MMOs etc etc
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well said Liyhe... not to mention most of the new players are just free trial accounts who can't even level past 20 and we can't read what they say unless we are low level. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Well said Liyhe!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This server's population is so bad we are losing all of our top guilds. What's worse is now individuals who had to watched all their guildies do paid xfers, the ones left that don't want to pay are just left deciding when to cancel our subscription. Fix this blizz ASAP....

TY,
Oxie
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
They wonder why they lose paying customers? It's cause they need to fix servers, fix populations. No need for 20 gillion servers when some are so sparesly populated.

Sure people say what about the name issues etc, that is a small drop in the bucket compared to the amount of QQ that server issues like this cause. Say what you want about class balancing, PvP, PVE, Gold farmers, what is boils down the the end of the day is people want a game they can play with PEOPLE. Having low server population held artificially does nothing but make people grumble. And unhappy people leave. Blizz take a few hits in the wallet (I think you could afford it), and close the low population servers and group people up. Make people happy, and in the long run keep people happy. I think all people really want is to play with people, not look at empty cities, cause there is not enough players to do ANYTHING.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Would be nice to see some 25mans again... QQ ^ agreed
Reply Quote
We were already listed for New Players. When these new players asked questions in trade, the idiots on the server gave them smart-a$$ responses; they were never treated well and probably quit. I don't think listing us for New Players is going to help anything. We need to be merged, Blizzard needs to get some top guilds here, or offer us free transfers out of here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
free transfers off server would only make the server worse off than it is now. i hate the fact that we keep losing people and guilds left and right. in a week i will be without a guild again because i have no desire to pay for a transfer off server this is where i startd this is where i will end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]