Server Population

85 Night Elf Hunter
02/11/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Narcoticcoin
free transfers off server would only make the server worse off than it is now.
Yeah but free transfers off would give those who do not like playing on a dead server to get a chance to leave... some actually like playing on these types of server because they can level easy and then transfer... Bringing more people to the server could also make it worst because if they come over and don't like it and meet some people over here they can take them away as well.

02/11/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Fmya
We need to be merged, Blizzard needs to get some top guilds here, or offer us free transfers out of here.

Merges will never happen, but free transfers would be nice.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Please blizzard!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumping for more blood. Tried for five days with an ally alt to find someone to trade an extra horde lantern with and every time I did there was like 25 allys online everywhere. I know Horde side was bad but jesus, you guys have it a lot worse. Free transfers or a merge is probably the only thing to save Drak.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
02/15/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Kubricize
or a merge is probably the only thing to save Drak.
Never gonna be a merge.

I've been trying to get more people to post here so that we can become a little more noticeable, but... it's not working so well.
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Death Knight
I completely agree..its ridiculous to walk through major cities and see like 5 people
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
We better make some noise to get this going.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Hello!!! Anybody out there or even listening?
Things are gettin kinda bad here on Drak.
It's starting to hit a little closer to home with some top players transferring.
I like the small town atmosphere but ghost town aint it!
Cmon Blizzard fix the problem or I may lose interest and cancel that money you folks take from my bank account.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
at the rate things are going right now we will end up with one guild on each side. and i really dont want that to happen. maybe just spam a maco in trade all day and see if people join and post more about it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I support this. There are far to few Ally in Stormwind these days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is about to change.

With the recent fail attempts to kill our king, and alliance sucessful kill on all their leader (besides Garrosh yet to come). Our realm seems to be coming around.

We are now able to organize mass raids withing moments notice with the help of all main guild GMs agreeing to help the cause.

GMs of all major guild expect mail this week with details on what we can do to help our realm come back around.

Thank you all who have colaborated this past week its been fun!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh we do have one major guild leaving the realm.... Lets hope most members do not transfer out >_<
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Our Realm is coming around. Drak'tharon is a good realm with great people. I support Logramar 100% and I am sending out mail to each GM about a upcoming meeting of all the Guild GM's on our realm.

No longer will Drak'Tharon be talked about negatively. Resilience is not only important in PVP. We will bounce back.

Azore
Reply Quote
Another sad fact: an alt rogue in my guild is on Phase 2 of the dagger quest. (The Sleeper The Dreamer.) There are only 2 other Horde mains and one Alliance main that are this far as well.

How can an alt represent 25% of the people that are this far along?

Dead server is dead.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I think the only difference between a Higher population server and a lower is the Auction house. The community can be just as good as higher population server if you can knit a circle of friends to do things with.(5mans,10mans and 25mans) Also with cross realm grouping higher pop servers have lost their spark imo.

Although no doubt there are better servers out there then this one. Such as servers that have people actively hosting GDKP or PvP events.

In short If you want the server to blossom try to find some decent players and get to hosting things! If you build it they will come!
Edited by Dingalang on 2/22/2012 8:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
On our side of Drak we host PvE raids and PvP activities everyday.

So we are pretty activity. People should start transfering in.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Good to see, people are still doing all they can to petition and support to see some change here.

I also look forward to this GM's meeting, Telis/Meepz and I eagerly await to hear when this will take place, and hopefully we can come up with a few new ideas!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Posted by Narcoticcoin
free transfers off server would only make the server worse off than it is now.
Yeah but free transfers off would give those who do not like playing on a dead server to get a chance to leave... some actually like playing on these types of server because they can level easy and then transfer... Bringing more people to the server could also make it worst because if they come over and don't like it and meet some people over here they can take them away as well.

Nope. The idea of free transfers is to help low pop realms get more players. The last one Blizzard did was actually aimed at high pop realms to make them transfer to lower pop realms. They should do the same thing once again. The fact that it is free will surely incite players to transfer to servers like ours.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Free transfers are why I came here in the first place. I left Mal'Ganis when wrath hit and que times were out of control. Full pop has it's perks but que times to play are awful. Hopefully more will open and re-establish this server. Blackrock/Illiand/Kil'Jaden/Mal'Ganis ect should always have free transfers off to low pop server. Make it to where they can pick between a few low pop realms. Nonetheless, I've been here for a long time and dont plan on leaving unless this server dies completely. Drak is Drak :)
Reply Quote
91 Undead Death Knight
Alliance are welcome to join the Hordes. Hordes usually occupy BH. We have a larger community. Good players are welcome to transfer to the horde side. Hopefully blizzard will take some action when blizzard start to notice most of the players are horde. You could reroll Horde toons and send some cash via the neutral AH, =P
Soft approach doesn't work? Then enjoy the horde's wrath. =D

Signing off with the blood of countless alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]