Server Population

88 Draenei Paladin
02/27/2012 01:38 AMPosted by When
Signing off with the blood of countless alliance.

When you guys can kill more then two people in our keep. (Who were both under level 85) maybe then you can say the blood of countless Alliance. ;)

Going Horde and paying $30 is a BAD idea... also making the server nothing but Horde is also a bad idea because more people will get bored because there is nothing to gank.. and then pay another $25+ to go somewhere else. UR AKSHUNS R ILLOGIKULZZ.
Reply Quote
I want our server back! we need to make it known that we need some form of merging to help our relm! this relm is dead. Its only getting worse! more and more ppl leave everyday! Help us Blizz!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I know I'm not from Drak'Tharon, but Hakkar has the same problem. If they don't allow for free server transfers I think they should try low-pop server merges. EQ did this five years ago and it made medium-pop servers when two lows were combined. Also, it saved Sony money because they weren't having to run as many gaming servers on their networks.

I consider this win-win, and would love to have a merger between Hakkar and Drak'Tharon any day of the week. Sounds like we're in similar situations.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I know I'm not from Drak'Tharon, but Hakkar has the same problem. If they don't allow for free server transfers I think they should try low-pop server merges. EQ did this five years ago and it made medium-pop servers when two lows were combined. Also, it saved Sony money because they weren't having to run as many gaming servers on their networks.

I consider this win-win, and would love to have a merger between Hakkar and Drak'Tharon any day of the week. Sounds like we're in similar situations.

This difference between WoW and EQ is that with EQ you can only have ONE name on ALL servers... Say I played on Oasis and another on Freeport (I can't recall all the server names) I can't have two toons named Telis.
Unlike WoW where I can have a Telis on all servers. So server merges would not work out.
Reply Quote
Merge would be the best thing... i dont think free transfer here would help this server haha
Reply Quote
92 Orc Shaman
Bump for blood. We need some new blood for PVE and PVP content for both factions. although the Alliance have it worse, pity you guys!

Anyways weather a merger or free transfers let's hope something gets done and Blizzard notices the cry for help
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Well, actually you can. I once inquired about retaining my toon's name when realm transferring, in case it was taken at the destination. A GM told me to make a level 1 toon on the destination server with the name you desired to keep (if available obviously) and when transferring is done, at the log on screen/make character screen, delete the level 1 and use the existing name of the transferring toon. On one occassion I was prompted to rename, but filled in Orcacide anyway, and it accepted.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I was once on Drak as well, but left when it became obvious the population was falling (AH prices skyrocketting, matts in short supply, lack of variety..AH is always a good bellweather of realm trends). I support you guys in spirit and hope Blizz comes around and merges these low pop servers instead of leaving their paying customers in the backwaters of oblivion.
Reply Quote
Definitely agree with the sentiment in this thread. Seems impossible for my guild to keep a stable 10m raid group going. We keep having players transfer off this sinking ship of a server and then have to find new recruits, which is also an ordeal and shuts down any chance of progression. Can't imagine trying to get a 25m raid going.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sorry to hear that people keep transfering off of your guild. We'd love to have you guys if you find yourself without a raid. <Homeless> is growing more and more by the day. G1/G2 are both 1 day full clears of ds, as well as alt runs. Got a lot of members that pvp and run heroics, if raidings not your thing. Always something going on. Hit us up if that sounds like something you'd be interested in.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Fizzcrank is feeling much of the same. I think Blizzard should merge a few of the low population worlds. I'm sure they could do it and bring guilds and the like to the new shared server. Food for thought.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Server been steadily at Medium Population this past week ! WOHOOOO!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'd be nice if blizz would give us free xfers off this server but I just don't see it happing since they'd be losing money. Don't see them merging servers either, if anything make a new server and give all low pop servers xfers to the new one.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'since they'd be losing money.
And they aren't losing any money from the scroll, how? Lol I'd say help us out before some of us start quitting xD
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
They are making money with scroll because ppl get 7 free days then they decide to pay for 30 months to play again.... and they make their low levels into 80 so they definetly pay for at least 1 month membership to level it and gear it...

So this way Blizz gets ppl to come back to play.

In my guild we just got 5 new players that transfered in and 1 who came back from "the dead" ...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
They are making money with scroll because ppl get 7 free days then they decide to pay for 30 months to play again.... and they make their low levels into 80 so they definetly pay for at least 1 month membership to level it and gear it...

So this way Blizz gets ppl to come back to play.

In my guild we just got 5 new players that transfered in and 1 who came back from "the dead" ...

after 1 month, its bye bye, and 2 months from now, cya peeps, its D3 =D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
03/15/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Iliusionist
after 1 month, its bye bye, and 2 months from now, cya peeps, its D3 =D

Exactly.. xD

03/15/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Azorena
They are making money with scroll because ppl get 7 free days then they decide to pay for 30 months to play again....

But they are giving people a free 80 and $55 worth of transfer + Faction change... for $15? But they can't make the players who already play happy enough to continue playing?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
agreed, in the end if they do make it free transfers who would want to transfer here if its !@#$ in the first place :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Spárkles
Everyone should open a ticket at the same day and time and maybe give the GMs a bit of a headache about it... They really need to do something.

This I think is a great idea...they don't respond to fixing glitches unless a few hundred people write tickets...if the get a mess of tickets at the same time, they will prolly be less likey to brush it off...all I know is something NEEDS to be done about this, the more the server lacks the more people leave and the more Drak suffers...and from what I reading it's something Alli and horde are both feeling...might be time to pull together and get things done for us all...at this point it's not for the alliance or horde it's for Drak'tharon....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Drak'tharon is a dead realm now. I'm so bored with trade channel, AH was not exciting, NEVER LFR successfully, guild members are impolite, selfish...hard to see a good player run around. they are definitely silent. Oh, I am so bored!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]