Server Population

90 Undead Warlock
Bump i think our Server forums having posts from May on the main page is "Nuff Said" as to the condition of our server
Edited by Kalhlan on 10/25/2012 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Worgen Rogue
You all really think Blizzard is going to do anything. If it does not make them money, Blizzard could care less. They rather people just transfer out, and get their 25 dollars. Nothing is going to happen folks. You all should know that.
Edited by Flassh on 11/8/2012 5:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Druid
Hi everyone, I've come to plant my flag on this server for the Alliance side. Will try to get a few folks to join me so we can rule you with an iron fist eventually ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
11/08/2012 05:38 AMPosted by Flassh
If it does not make them money, Blizzard could care less. They rather people just transfer out, and get their 25 dollars.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
FBI
No one cares nerds, stop crying.
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Druid
EVERYONE BOW TO ME, I AM WEARING A TOP HAT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Alliance and Horde need to get together for this issue! i am tired of paying my good money and not getting the gaming experience i deserve, the same for my fellow players on this server. Blizzard needs to give us some server merge because this server is dying slowly. They might not see it but we do, the people who have stuck through this and keep playing. Blizzard company if your reading this help us out and any other server that is having the same issues as us
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
They will never give a merger the served has been dead for a long time and nothing is going to change it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Deleted.
Edited by Phakts on 9/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
hey yall we need peeps here on stormreaver come to us so we cant beat the horde and do dailies!

an old relamy
Reply Quote
91 Undead Rogue
The low population is why I moved off this server over 2 years ago; I left my DK on it and saw the realm peak at High population with Cataclysm, but it died pretty quickly after.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]