R.I.P. Heliolol. You will be missed.

90 Undead Death Knight
Last night (Feb. 6) at 10:49 Heliolol also known as Pownie and Sniper passed away in a tragic car accident.

I really don't know what to say, I'm lost of words.  He made countless enemies on the server through his trolling and standoffish behavior, by dueling people in Durotar and calling them "Scum". But there was a side to him that the majority of the server never got to know. He was an extremely kind and generous person, he would go out of his way to help any of his loved ones with any task no matter what it was. He volunteered for Special Olympics and Habitat For Humanity several times a month. Helping people was the main thing in his life that kept him going.

He made people laugh, he made noobs cry, and he was a very close friend to several people.

R.I.P. Evan (Heliolol). You will be missed my good friend.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
we shall miss u HELIO BEST H PALLY IN THE WORLD I WILL MISS U BUDDY

RIP HELIOLOL :'(
Edited by Nervzz on 2/7/2012 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
RIP dude. I remember the good old days.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
:*( My bestie is now gone! RIP My love! I will always remember your cute trolls and amazing paladin sexiness :*(.

MISS AND LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Bailamos
I'm not going to RIP someone just to be hip or fashionable. How many of you actually know Helio? I knew him, I RBG'd with him, I did twos with him and maybe I would have said RIP within about two hours post-mortem, however, anything over two hours is past the cutoff and thus undeserving of an RIP.

Classy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Rest in peace.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
RIP my friend.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OH THE PAIN THIS BRINGS ME! :(

I remember helio when he was a young padawan in the holy paladin academy. I use to give him little tricks on how to play arena and how to use the holy shock button, and then he grew into a great gladiator. This is the type of pain I cannot fathom, I take so much pain to this news that even I cringe with the thought of my young padawan being gone. RIP young one, RIP indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
R.I.P

This aint Vaseline.
Edited by Bathwater on 2/7/2012 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
SAD PANDA :( R.I.P you will be missed............................
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I always hated him he sucked
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
the world (of warcraft) will be a better place.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
A man that lived his life on the edge, "Slick," you will be missed.
Edited by Mnt on 2/7/2012 7:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
R.I.P Helio you taught me alot Ill miss you
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/07/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Homer
tragic car accident.
SO legit.
Edited by Vasiøn on 2/13/2012 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
wow. Evan helped me on my ret on Arthas. was always helpful, and a super nice guy. RIP bud.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Trolling is one thing, but I think it's extremely tasteless and despicable that someone would even consider making a post like this to get laughs out of it because they consider faking their own death "Funny." I know what it means to have a poor and dry sense of humor, but even seeing this is just immature and stupid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]