More World PvP!

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Bonechewer, we should get more world PvP going. I, for one, love any sort of PvP and world PvP is the most natural, unscripted fun I have in the game.

Respect to Strike Force Go who raided SW and killed the king about a month ago and to the couple members of REVOLUTION for their repeated attempts to control SW's dueling grounds in Elwyn. Love seeing this kind of activity and want more of it both from the horde and alliance side.

I'll see all you horde out in the world (and especially in Ogrimmar).

March.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump

I am getting tired of going to Uldum to kill Horde
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bumping as well. I miss the old vanilla wpvp. EPL and Silithus. Your welcome to ambush me March. Just make sure it's fair and wait until I'm done killing a mob. I look forward to it :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I always go outside SW, and take on 1-3 ally... But after you succeed at that, they just bring 3-4 more people and it goes down hill from there.

P.S i have yet to see you in org.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've seen him a couple times.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Sorry you haven't seen me playing in SW recently. I moved to Mal'Ganis D:

I kinda miss ole 'Chewer, though :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was attacked as Blood in my tanking gear raid buffed.

Probably the worst person you could have attempted to engage.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was attacked as Blood in my tanking gear raid buffed.

Probably the worst person you could have attempted to engage.

did this involve tentacle %*#@?
Reply Quote
see you at halaa
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Getting gears up to date is a pain in the !@#

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Couple more props to send out:

1. Mist for organizing a couple raids on Ogrimmar.

2. For the group of horde (can't remember names) that hit SW earlier this week and the group that quickly formed to defend. Drocc, good job coming over to Org afterwards.

Anyhow, keep it up guys, this is the liveliest I have seen the server yet, in terms of world PvP. Could always use more horde rogues ganking, however.

March.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Whether you're horde or alliance, we want more world pvp. It brings out our carnal competition and creates a constant 'fear' of getting into a fight anywhere you go. This is what we want. We want questing in groups for fear of getting ganked, we want battles to spring up in every territory with horde and alliance fighting for control, we want to bring war back to this dying server. War will revive our beloved bonechewer and put us back on the map where we belong.

Edited by Mìst on 2/18/2012 8:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
bur
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't mind world pvp...but...everytime I've been attack is when I'm half dead from trying to rush on kill x amount of y dailies... D:

Best is when that happens, I kill the person, and then their friend comes and kills me...
And then they try to camp me...good times...good times...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]