Armory refresh

85 Pandaren Priest
Ditto.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Mine has not updated either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Mine has been down a few days as well. I can't use any site that requires armory. I thought when it was down that it was getting fixed. Nope.... Come on Blizz!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
/hug shae. same i needs it to show my new daggers and heroic gears!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Wtb a Fix
Reply Quote
Same here, at least 2 days now.
Reply Quote
Anytime now :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Lets not have it take a few days. This is rather annoying considering i need to reforge.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Not updating at all :/
Reply Quote
75 Human Death Knight
So tired of booms being near bottom dps (to be sure it wasn't just me parsed worldoflogs which shows booms are ridiculously far down the list, gave up looking there so focused on the top 250 booms who, surprise surprise, all had the legendary, the 3 who didn't had the will of unbinding) -- so finally decided to use simulation craft to see what i can min max.

But to do that guess what I need? Oh yeah, an updated wowarmory, because right now it shows me in resto gear.
Reply Quote
75 Human Death Knight
Okay, even weirder, why the hell is it showing me here as my mail alt death knight, because i've been relogging on and off my boom trying to get an armory update for the last hour.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Apparently Blizzard posted two messages to Twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/BlizzardCS) quite recently. They read:

"we are aware of a delay in Armory updates and our staff is looking into it."

and

"We are aware of an issue in regards to the Armory and will provide updates as they become available. Thanks for your patience. :)"

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What everyone has said. Hasn't been updated in 24 hours.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
same here
Reply Quote
8 Gnome Warlock
Same here. Not very happy as I just signed up for the Auction service so I can buy/sell through the website. However, my merchant character will not appear so I cannot use the service.

Guess I'll try to get a refund.
Reply Quote
Same happenings for me as well. No updates. And with the two new characters I decided to create holding all the loot I need to sell this is mildly upsetting. Especially with the fact that www are all paying for this monthly service.... Great job blizzard....
Reply Quote
Lol. Just realized it says this character is level 48. Hope they fix this issue soon.
Reply Quote
68 Undead Warlock
I moved this character from Akama to Bleeding Hollow almost a week ago.

I am also level 76.

Add that to another person not getting updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Why wont my arena update?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]