LFM for twos tourney

85 Human Death Knight
4k entry fee, tourney rules (use something not usable in arena autodq). battles will take place in wargame of nagrand arena, will have fraps to confirm results. doing this on requests to extend to horde.

Tourney rules will be double elimination, where if a team loses to another they shift into the losers bracket, with a chance of (if they win every game) re-entering the money bracket for the final match. ie http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2011/us-regionals/matches/sc2/. I'm doing this to avoid class-comps, where one team will advance unduly far due to a match vs a class/team that is overly effective against one comp.

also, accepting bets for any team that is entering pretourney, betting will close once tourney starts.
2s:
1st place: 20k
2nd place: 8k
3rd place: 4k
Edited by Larsonslayer on 2/9/2012 11:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
should be 3s :P 2s is way too unbalanced
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
yea, but I'm not sure if the tourney can generate enough interest in 3s atm. plus i know a lot of 2s teams that have psted about this.
Edited by Larsonslayer on 2/7/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
okay when is this whole thing?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
it's looking like it might be this weekend or a bit after. teams who've expressed interest are strangehaze/skilldotcom, mythix/skytrix, myboomstick/x, and coho/beastqt.

still mssging ppl, might grab nioxic/azizail.
Edited by Larsonslayer on 2/9/2012 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
wait i havnt confirmed that ...
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
your teammate did. but i just said "expressed interest."
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
alright
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
EGO
I would be willing to place bets and sponsor a team.

So if you're good at PVP but poor. Let me know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
EGO
Tiggly and I or Kayoni would go but Tiggly has a bad habit of leaving his DPS to get butt *#%%d by a 2400 rated hunter. Just saying. (And no, Pwn...I will NEVER let you live that down.)
I still think you should have forced the match the full 45 minutes as penance.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm also planning to sponsor a team into the 2s tourney. some people have expressed interest in the dueling tourney, which still has a lot of spots open (4-5). the dueling tourney won't be over the same period. pst in game for more details.
Edited by Larsonslayer on 2/8/2012 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your English is surprisingly well Larsonslayer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/09/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Healleberry
I'd be careful about paying this kid your entry fees. He didnt even pay me the 3k he owed me (I put up 5k) when he failed to kill me after about 12 minutes (4 minutes was agreed upon). Anyone that bad with a history of not paying up should be exposed. Good luck Beasstmode !

by exposed you mean...lying on alts in threads about organization which you haven't even read? edit, and also, before 12 mins, the duel was won..
Edited by Larsonslayer on 2/9/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
this might turn into a 16 team tourney, atm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Good concept, bad person to organize it.

80% chance he pockets all the gold, if past history is any indicator.
Edited by Salv on 2/11/2012 12:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
02/11/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Megakenny
You should let me handle the gold.

if you vouch, I'll forward/send (pst if any1 pays you). I was going to contact tiggly, but he began spamming stupid counter tourney rumors in /2, so didn't pst.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]