Alliance cowards in world pvp

90 Blood Elf Paladin
As seen as recent events and today it looks like it. Alliance either group up or hide behind npc's to win their victories. If they try to 1v1 they lose. Like the alliance guild WarDog for example. They sit there grouped up and when you go up against them 1v1 they get squashed.

Why am I venting?

1. Ally today in TB decided to gank people(spotted a hunter by himself, went after him but was confronted with 2 hunters), but when they got crushed they ran to their npc's to win it for them.

2. After in TB I go to fish in Uldum. I see a hunter and pick her off. She yet complains how she would win in pvp gear than in raiding gear and then brings a rogue to 1v2 me. Who doesn't carry their gear with them?

Needless to say ally awful on this server.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
world pvp happened.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
First of all, you fail to realize this happens on both factions, in multiple arenas. If you truly think ALL horde are honorable, fair, players, you're sadly, pathetically mistaken.

Secondly, you use Wardog as an example? If you had ANY world pvp experience on this server, you'd know that that guild ISN'T good (as a whole) and yes, they zerg players down. They don't boast high RBG ratings, high arena ratings, they world pvp and have fun doing it. Are they amazing players? as a whole, no. But for you to one, be surprised that they reinforce a guildee, and two, 2v1 you, your shock and surprise is pretty hilarious.

Lastly, if you gank ANYONE, and get them to complain to YOU, that's not only a victory in my book, but incredibly entertaining and worthwhile. Why you're complaining about that, most of all, is beyond me. Why the hell are you complaining about ANY of this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Ratatosk
She yet complains how she would win in pvp gear than in raiding gear and then brings a rogue to 1v2 me. Who doesn't carry their gear with them?

Ah, bummer bud. You lost? That sucks. Well keep practicing!

Needless to say ally awful on this server.

Wait... *looks back at previous statement*...uhhhh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/03/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Schmeebs
world pvp happened.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Your QQ makes me PEW PEW
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
Expect the unexpected
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Rettick pretty much summed this up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm taking my anger out at the ally right now, now you all scramble! :)
Reply Quote
First of all, you fail to realize this happens on both factions, in multiple arenas. If you truly think ALL horde are honorable, fair, players, you're sadly, pathetically mistaken.

Secondly, you use Wardog as an example? If you had ANY world pvp experience on this server, you'd know that that guild ISN'T good (as a whole) and yes, they zerg players down. They don't boast high RBG ratings, high arena ratings, they world pvp and have fun doing it. Are they amazing players? as a whole, no. But for you to one, be surprised that they reinforce a guildee, and two, 2v1 you, your shock and surprise is pretty hilarious.

Lastly, if you gank ANYONE, and get them to complain to YOU, that's not only a victory in my book, but incredibly entertaining and worthwhile. Why you're complaining about that, most of all, is beyond me. Why the hell are you complaining about ANY of this?

You just summed up what i was thinking when reading this post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rettick is my modern day messiah :D
Reply Quote
Seems like every time I go out to do my valentine's daily in Uldum, someone is whispering me the moment I zone in, "Can you help? There are 4 Horde here and they are camping me."

Yeah, Horde really have a hard time with world PvP on Deathwing. It's almost as if the fact that we tolerate these daily g@ngb@ngs makes some of us want to go out and serve up a helping ourselves.

As Shmeebs said- World PvP happens. I don't come crying to forums every time a few Horde jump on me. I just type my /golfclap while six of them chisel me down and hope I can take at least one or two down with me.
Edited by Daîsy on 2/9/2012 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I went to help a buddy in Deepholm where a hunter and Warrior were ganging up on him. After a few back and forth they summon more people. You're totally right, Ratatosk, it's only the Alliance that gang up on people. It totally has nothing to do with the player, it is only the faction they play.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
True that
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen
[quote="40149108070"]First of all, you fail to realize this happens on both factions, in multiple arenas. If you truly think ALL horde are honorable, fair, players, you're sadly, pathetically mistaken.
quote]

Its true, I won't attack you at full health. But you bet your DKP i will if I know im going to kill you easy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]