History of Mok'Nathal

90 Worgen Druid
been on the server for about a year now with the release of cataclysm, and have been wondering what Mok was like in it's heyday. And are those people/guilds still around anymore?,
Was there any world pvp activities that went on? etc. etc. Purely intend for y'all to have a nostalgia moment with this thread lol both Alliance and horde.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
<Katanas Edge> has been around for 5 years. world pvp used to happen quite often. deolynx was a server legend and killed almost every hordie on the server, the horde was so intimidated by him that most of them server transferred. that's why there is so few horde on this server. we also used to have a large rp population here in which reimer was elected mayor of lionshire. unfortunately it turned out the reimer wasn't actually rp'ing and lionshire soon fell victim to deolynx. i think moo made a movie about the whole ordeal but i missed it because i was too busy trying to get a picture of the elusive lancegold.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Nemesis (horde guild) Velocity ( alliance guild ) were the first two biggies. Deo died a lot ...nuff said. KE I remember when you all started and Muss at 50 something one manning Tarren Mill. Fun times. Most old horde transferred back from whence they came Frostwolf, Uldum, Alleria, and Mal'Ganis. Sinix killed the horde. err....
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
DEOLYNX.
Reply Quote
18 Gnome Mage
02/06/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Efx
DEOLYNX.

was/is a baddie. Although, I think I might still be facebook friends with him.

Mok'Nasty has had a long and illustrious history, most of it involving the revolving door of top Horde raiding guilds. Hell, I think I've been in half of them.

Also, SiNiX ninja'ing the gates, and the !@#$storm that followed.

Also, KE's long and illustrious history, most of it involving Muss&Friends trying to invade Horde towns and getting slaughtered by me and Bloodmagus.

Also, any thread that had me and Pokemanz in it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
DEOLYNX.

was/is a baddie. Although, I think I might still be facebook friends with him.

Mok'Nasty has had a long and illustrious history, most of it involving the revolving door of top Horde raiding guilds. Hell, I think I've been in half of them.

Also, KE's long and illustrious history, most of it involving Muss&Friends trying to invade Horde towns and getting slaughtered by me and Bloodmagus.

Also, any thread that had me and Pokemanz in it.

Well that's mean. Your named popped up on my Newsfeed last week and I was all like, "oh it's that one terrible mage that called me bad even though I'm way better."

Bloodmagus is still friend's with me on Facebook too, dude is a ripped school teacher now.
Edited by Efx on 2/7/2012 6:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Rumor has it Mok was created from a golden lance.....no one has ever seen it though.

is facebook the same as friendster?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

TOO SOON. :o(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
someone say my name?

back in the day hour(s) long battles over XR, TM, Camp T, SShore, and GS took place. the lvlng of gord was an epic event that everyone watched and waited. Weekly Moo Classics kept the forum populace (all 3 of us) entertained for days until a new one was released. the term shutupdarkhiltplzthx was patented by Hellix which i now have to pay royalties since i used it in this posting.

Mok'nathal may be a sewer by most standards and even though ppl complain about it so much and yet won't xfer off this rock......it's still my sewer
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*shudders at the thought of running 25 man Naxx with Darkhilt......

moooooo
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i was tanking that naxx run with darkhilt. it was the first and only time i ever told a healer to let someone die
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
02/09/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Misformoo
LOL

I remember your little episodes you made.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
WOMMPP.

Fixed it for you.

Jugador, was it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
02/11/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Ivanetta
WOMMPP.

Fixed it for you.

Jugador, was it?

i thought he was transfer lord. no effort here at all apart from the last quest. may be wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
who could forget the haiti earthquake jokes in icc general chat :P

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
This was the toon I played back then.

Res was the guild ally side. Everyone would hang out in Ironforge. You couldn't technically pvp there but you can stand here or there to make it happen so people would be pvp'n in the lobby all the time.

It was something to do - to try to get into the basement of ironforge, or get on top of it.
We would have to type /2 LFG slavepens or whatnot and you would actually find a group every now and then. Once you got into a group you knew to head to the stone.

Kara was going strong, there was some event there were you could get some bat pet?

piecow, jayto, olo seemed to pvp a lot. There was another horde but i cant remember his name.. sorry.

The zombie event was so annoying but in retrospect, rather fun.
Some of this isn't really server specific.. I dunno, ran out of ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
02/04/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Lukanoth
And are those people/guilds still around anymore?

no

Well some.

But mostly no.
Reply Quote
02/20/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Kendamd
piecow, jayto, olo seemed to pvp a lot. There was another horde but i cant remember his name.. sorry.

Bloodmagus?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm Bloodmagus!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]