Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
That's me
/mooo
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i'm lancegold
Reply Quote
Ummm, KE always sucked and still sucks so they've been around for 5 years doing nothing. Res has the biggest history on Mok, and no one goes Horde on Mok... going horde on Mok is like... watching Reimur's video, its a bad idea. Mok was so fun back in BC, meh in WotlK and sucks so hard now in Cata, like there is no longer an 'it' guild. EoE can try but... they're no Res. Mok was good, boring now. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
03/02/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Dirtnasty
Ummm, KE always sucked and still sucks so they've been around for 5 years doing nothing. Res has the biggest history on Mok, and no one goes Horde on Mok... going horde on Mok is like... watching Reimur's video, its a bad idea. Mok was so fun back in BC, meh in WotlK and sucks so hard now in Cata, like there is no longer an 'it' guild. EoE can try but... they're no Res. Mok was good, boring now. :(

tl;dr
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
03/02/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Dirtnasty

Reimur was a great kid...I sure do miss him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
BLOODMAGUS IS A TEACHER GUIZ! HE NO PLAI WOW NO MORE.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Been on this server pretty much since it came online. When I first started playing the game, the population was pretty good high but not to high never been in waiting queue. Crashes where average. Mainly with Xpacs.
Top Guild was resurrected for longest time always had to get it done first. Once they all left server a lot of people started to do the same then first in hell became top guild for a bit. Most people left on server been here long time. don’t see much 25 man stuff or world pvp anymore. Most guild are small and not a lot of people on line anymore to make easy to find raid grps, servers like mok are pretty much why they made LFG/LFR. When X-pac comes out I’m sure a lot of people will transfer back so they don’t have to deal with high pop realms waits and crashes.

Some old school mok guilds I can think of

Resurrected
First in hell
Alliance Avengers
The Shwartz
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Rogue
Howdy folks,

sure was some good times back in the day! Especially when I had more free time in college.

i do play in the summers (it is so nice to have those off), and you can catch me on my main Mikel, feel free to send me a mail for FB etc,

Especially you Landazar....

Anyways, I do miss how small the server used to be, and how people hosted their own events (like the battles in shimmering flats with Katanas Edge) . While my schedule sure likes the quickness of LFD and LFR it does diminish some aspects of the game.

I also think it is quite awesome that all these guilds have come and gone, but guilds like Katanas Edge are still here. People gave them so much crap back in the day, and look who survived. I sure miss pvping against and with people on my local realm.

Also, my 60-0 2 month streak in AV 60 was pretty fun, thank you Outland gear to twink and horde dominance in BGs.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Rogue
Also, I did manage through casual play to do this:

http://www.warcraftecon.net/2011/01/hall-of-fame-%E2%80%93-500k-gold-club-mikel-of-moknathal-us/

Sorry about the horde glyph prices.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hi BM!

Enjoyed your interview, thanks for posting that. Hope all is well!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
How bout dat Heatmiser and Inferno?!!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wow...I started playing right before BC dropped. Inferno was my first guild. Those were the days. lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Long time now see all! Bloodmagus I'm glad you're doing well and KE was a great guild full of great people!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Used to be in MORBID before it turned to !@#$. Then Unlubricated Onslaught till a little are wrath before it disbanded. Mok sure isn't what it used to be.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I remember bumping heads with heatmiser a few times in booty bay back in the day. good times. I talk to blood a few times whenever he's on and I'm on this toon.

Mok isn't the same to me anymore with the departure of a lot of old regs and the emergence of wannabe trolls and wannabe ej's that have only been around since wrath or cata. As for me I play on this server on occasion quietly doing dailies on this toon or slowly lvlng on of my other 85's or that focus on my human rogue. If not here I'm on one of 5 different servers lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]