[H] <Warsong Battalion>

100 Troll Priest
03/12/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Shamnow
I like them when they are not camping GY's in TB after horde have it. No way to hearth or get away when they sit on the GY, have to force log that is pretty distasteful if you ask me.

How to Effortlessly Escape Camping:

Step 1) While dead, queue for a BG.

Step 2) Wait for the queue to pop (an approximate 1-3 minute wait).

Step 3) Resurrect and immediately accept the queue.

Step 4) Hearth while inside the BG.
Reply Quote
60 Orc Hunter
I was originally going to bring my character 'Tarekan' to Emerald Dream, but I really do not feel like paying 25$ to change servers.

Probably just going to create an Orc Warrior on there, and how much World PvP does your group do? How RP-Orientated are you?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
03/12/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Shamnow
I like them when they are not camping GY's in TB after horde have it. No way to hearth or get away when they sit on the GY, have to force log that is pretty distasteful if you ask me.

I also like how they attack SW and keep a mage in the back of the group with a port open.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/14/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Doreid

I also like how they attack SW and keep a mage in the back of the group with a port open.

In my opinion, that's a respectable escape strategy. No one wants to be spawn camped in SW for hours but the risk is always there. Having fun with risk and having options is smart :3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
In my opinion, that's a respectable escape strategy. No one wants to be spawn camped in SW for hours but the risk is always there. Having fun with risk and having options is smart :3

It's like starting a bar fight, but noting where your exits are. Everyone will decide on their own if it's chicken ^&%$ or smart, the only real answer is. Did it or did it not work?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Exactly. If it works, they lost/fled but weren't obliterated. I can respect that. I like the tactics I've seen WSB use recently.
Reply Quote
03/14/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Jezaniah
Exactly. If it works, they lost/fled but weren't obliterated. I can respect that. I like the tactics I've seen WSB use recently.

I was more impressed with groups that didn't need to assign people to do nothing but spam portals, and just pushed anything that got in their way to the ground, then walked out of their own accord.
Reply Quote
45 Human Warrior
Sin
Witnessed Warsong Battalion hit Goldshire today...

I tried to fight and defend my people... But... You know...

Just take a little look to the left and you'll see why I failed..
Reply Quote
Witnessed Warsong Battalion hit Goldshire today...

I tried to fight and defend my people... But... You know...

Just take a little look to the left and you'll see why I failed..

You took a swing though - that's what matters. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was originally going to bring my character 'Tarekan' to Emerald Dream, but I really do not feel like paying 25$ to change servers.

Probably just going to create an Orc Warrior on there, and how much World PvP does your group do? How RP-Orientated are you?

Thanks.

They do wpvp every day. Don't think there's much (if any) rp in the guild though. There might be the random member or two that rps on the side, but that's about it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
03/14/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Tockett
I was more impressed with groups that didn't need to assign people to do nothing but spam portals, and just pushed anything that got in their way to the ground, then walked out of their own accord.

I love winning and I'm sure they do too but no one can win them all :P

That's their exit strategy and how they leave on their accord. Keeping the portals up is insurance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
((Keep up the good work and keep bringing the fight and making things fun in ED))

"O"
Edited by Oyya on 3/19/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]