Please help me!

90 Worgen Death Knight
OK i am in need of 5000g and I don't buy gold cause that can get you banned and isn't worth real money now I would be much obliged if you don't put any unkind words to me or others
so NO swearing so yeah I would LOVE it if you could send me some money
Reply Quote
lol why do you need this 5000g ???
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
um does it matter, any way i need it to help a friend who owes me over 3K gold but he got banned or sum thing so ill never see it again and so i need sum gold to get me of my feet so i can purchase artisan riding and my DK mount plus i will need sum gold to create a team and get good Armour so we can raid
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
it obviously matters if someones even considering this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
0/10
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd suggest maybe dropping 25 skinning since you've not invested much time into it, and pick up mining. Get yourself some sort of gatherer add on and spend a day at it, you'll have the 3k you seem to have lost in no time. Stay up against it a couple days, you'll have more than the 5k you're asking for and you won't have to ask people you don't know for it, which seems fruitless tbqh.

Also, you have to understand you're asking strangers for huge favors.. so when they ask what for, it's sorta just polite to tell them instead of your "um does it matter, anyway" approach. Should probably also tighten up your story a little, it seems to have some holes in it..
Edited by Broseph on 2/5/2012 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Change.. anybody spare some change?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
OP - Do dailies for a week. You will get your 5000 gold easy :D
Reply Quote
89 Orc Death Knight
I'll give you 5,000G if you give me a webcam show.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Does beggin work????
if so..........

PLEASE GUISE CAN I HAS 1,000,000,000 Gold
Reply Quote
89 Orc Death Knight
OP has to be the biggest tard since Minz. At least Minz was unintentionally funny.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sorry I had a wbcam show thingy on utube but me account got hacked and shut down
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ok I had mining but me mate owes me over 3K gold when i gave it all to him so he also got banned so he cant get it to me and be and i dropped mining due to it being a bit easier to find materials seeing that i have a crappy cooking skill killing wolves in goldshire drop 2 things meat and leather but sure ill go back to mining
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
you're level 81, quest to 85. lolwut free gold?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Some people aren't as quick to catch onto the troll it seems..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
THERE IS A TROLL!!!!!!

WHERE

I DUN SEE IT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Explycit as in old Esoteric?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
i thought it was a worgen
Reply Quote
72 Human Paladin
!@#$ thread tbh
Reply Quote
gud troll bro i've caught you well, broseph you suck
i've got tones of toons that are level 85 and i dont have don't artisan riding and on all of them, serious your level 81, you will gain some money by 85..... dont listen to the trolls about dropping skinning, Would you really drop your bodies largest orgam>?!@!?@!? and heck man 25 seems good, mostt my toons aint got past 12.. i could really use some Gold for that too peeps,

and man at 25, its rough i know, things wont really improve until you hit the "heavy leather" and then your going to have to pick up leather working, or pay me too make you a batch of fun "heavy leather balls" which you can throw to a friendly player!!! this will allow you to either,CHARGE them for the ball they didnt want in there bags, and if they steal the ball you can call a GM. (on there hot line) and they will take the 2 highest Ilvl loot peices from the other play,

your all silly for not seeing that the OP is really a just a friendly Troll,
BUT SAY THROW THE BALL BACK?!!@?!
welll this changes everything....
this person is obviously just as bad, and lonely as you are, and there is a goood chance you could eaisly without effort, WHILE trolling trade, be able to become friends with, and then once you hang out in ORG, throwing your balls around, you quietly ask them for a small favor of 5k so you can get artisan riding and that Sxy Big Yellow asian Dragon, which looks like something out of pokemon, something like Zapdut.

with all dat, in mind, throw me a ball some time ;) or maybe ill throw one to you, like i did to your friend who is now banned,beacuse he was to poor to pay after i took his money for the first one,

And with all dis, in mind,

you all should fail for not seeing who the real troll is.......

Thats right its Broseph.

cheers Phildo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]