Paying 1500g for Buccaneer's Vest

85 Blood Elf Mage
http://www.wowhead.com/item=14175/buccaneers-vest

Been trying to farm this in SFK and Blackfathom Deeps for a week. Getting annoyed at the drop rate so willing to pay for it.

If she's not happy, no one's happy. Thanks in advance and good luck!

Edit: I talked to a GM who confirmed it still drops even though the .7% drop rate, and several other mobs were removed from the game.

It seems it will also drop from any lv22-24 world mobs.
Edited by Ekio on 2/7/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Also paying 5000g for Pattern: Black Silk Vest

http://www.wowhead.com/item=72102

Edit: After a discussion with a GM I found that this item was indeed added in 4.3 but not available to the public yet.
Edited by Ekio on 2/6/2012 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump and edit to increase price.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I thought I had it but I only have the Bloodsail Shirt, which is BoP. It looks to me like your best bet is to farm the stockade. According to Wowhead the gnolls there have a 0.7% drop rate.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I've tried stockade about 30 times or so, but it seems to drop lower level than the vest. The vest falls into the lv18 category so I'm even doubting it drops from SFK.

All I know is the drop rate is terrible since they removed most of the mobs that had the decent droprate.

Cough- Blizz- fix your mistake!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Just going to put this in for you so people can see what you are talking about.

Buccaneer's Vest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]