Warning To All!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
While trying to help out someone and trade Lunar Festival pets tonight, Bloodehealz (Ally) was waiting around to snatched it out of the Neutral AH before the trade could be made. Keep and eye out, and if you're planning to help out a friend or trying to get the holiday lantern yourself by trading it from one of your toons to another -- just know this jackass is out there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Inb4 someone says it's neutral AH that's the risk.

These forums are dead. That's all.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh I know, not really that pissed about it since I had still have a few and was just trying to help out a friend -- but still just so people know if they see him by the AH all day lol.

Karma! He'll get whats coming to him sooner or later. They always do :P
Edited by Seitentaisei on 2/4/2012 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
so you're friend has an alt named bloodhealz?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
No, that guy was just some random person who snatched it outta the Neutral AH when I put it in for the person I was trying to help. I was later told that he had tried to message Bloodehealz after he took the pet, but he had insta logged after snatching it so he couldn't be reached.

Yeah it was on the Neutral AH but still, I know he knew what he was doing and knows how jerkish it was. And paybacks a !@#$% lol, give it time and he'll run across someone who's more jerky then he is.
Edited by Seitentaisei on 2/5/2012 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
way to go Bloodehealz...good catch!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]