WTB Level 25 Guild - 100k+

24 Human Rogue
Do you have an old guild whose members have moved on, but yet you keep it on an alt just for kicks? If it's high enough guild level (17+), I may be interested in purchasing it.

Why not just join a lv 25 guild? We like our tight-knit group, and don't want the crowd. However, we realized that we can't level to 25 by ourselves, so we decided to pool our resources to buy someone's old lv 25 guild that isn't being used anymore.

Bare lv 25 guild offer starts at 100k, plus additional for bank tabs, achievements, etc. up to 150k (7 bank tabs, mount achievements, all heirlooms unlocked, etc)

I may be interested in a lower guild - We could do 50k for lv 17 or higher, plus bank tabs

Reply to this thread if you're interested.
Edited by Niminy on 2/18/2012 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
Updated post.
Edited by Niminy on 2/18/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
May consider selling http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/malganis/Imperative/ for the right price. Level 25, Realm First Al'Akir, Dragonwrath pet unlocked, Heroic Ragnaros guild run, all T13 Heroic guild run achievements, and more. I believe we have 6 or 7 bank tabs as well.
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
I'm not sure what the implications are to pay real money to move a guild over in exchange for in-game currency. I'd like to do this clean & legal. I'd prefer to buy a guild that's on Elune.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There's nothing wrong with spending money to transfer a guild and selling it :P
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
Well it's a server move, plus faction switch, right? What's that cost?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/trollbane/Infiltrate/

Level 25 guild with 6 bank tabs and 270 achievement points (mostly from pvp)

You would have to come to this server/faction to buy the guild. I believe it is $55 total to server/faction change.
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
My friends (and my money) is on this server, so I'm looking to buy a guild on Elune. I may be willing to go get a guild and transfer it myself (price would be less than half what I'd normally pay though), but the gold transaction has to happen on Elune.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I do have characters on elune, but what would you pay for the guild?
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
6 guild tabs are worth 9350
No fancy mount achievements
Plus 100k base
--
If the guild were on Elune, I would pay 109,350
Have to subtract 50k for costs of transferring server and faction, so 59,350g.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You're not going to find anything for that price, especially on a server like Elune.
Reply Quote
24 Human Rogue
Well, I'm offering a starting position as a buyer, and I have yet to see any counter-offers. So many people seem to think this is a take-it-or-leave it price, forgetting that everything is negotiable. I'd love to hear someone give me a realistic selling offer,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]