Dear Nox Vita

85 Orc Death Knight
I apologize that we sat on your doorstep, smashed you into the ground. Made you unflag for pvp, recruit half the allies online to kick us out.

So we took over goldshire, killed your flightmaster, some lowbies, some more 85s. Then we called it a night.

I made sure that any further Nox Vita ownage will be pre-approved with your GM prior to taking place.

Or not.

Whatever.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I don't know Rhem, it can get pretty boring smacking around mindless players all day long. Still, it helps to sharpen my weapon by smacking baddie players up side the head in the hopes that I happen to smack a small amount of sense into them. Nox Vita may I be so bold to suggest that you take up a less frustrating hobbie, like fishing? Fishing as all sorts of uses, like cooking, and keeping you alive, and food, and keeping you alive.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Now that's some good old fashioned world PvP and forum trash-talking. This is what WoW is all about.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/05/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Iwinagainn
Now that's some good old fashioned world PvP and forum trash-talking. This is what WoW is all about.

The video is uploading.
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Death Knight
thought this thread could use some more DKs
Reply Quote
61 Goblin Death Knight
^agreed
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
am i doing it right?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Does your video have the part where I hit one button and killed your entire raid of bads?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
THE TENSION IN THIS THREAD IS OVERWHELMING
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Terias
Does your video have the part where I hit one button and killed your entire raid of bads?

You're nowhere to be found. Sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Missyouu
am i doing it right?

No, we needed more DKs, thanks for trying though.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
02/06/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Top
THE TENSION IN THIS THREAD IS OVERWHELMING

http://myfacewhen.com/65/
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
The bottom line is, Nox Vita got Owned. Funny, we didn't see ANYONE from Pals for Life. This war is with Nox Vita, clearly you jest with the one shot pwnage. I think you must be reflecting back on a dream you had prior to realizing you fail and your post fails. World PVP is the ISH! It was a good time and we will continue to have fun at your expense.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
BTW, we did some war games with our own guild. They beat me up. It was unfair and now I'm deleting them all from Facebook and Real ID. Bad friends you are Punk In Drublik...Maybe I will switch my toon and join Nox Vita and someday earn a 2200 rating!!!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
OH Biskit! We will do it again if u dare switch sides.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Will you buy me a new computer too? I'm in need...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
lmfao!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Just here to remind you kids to stay small, cy@

PS: never get big ever.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Just here to remind you kids to stay small, cy@

PS: never get big ever.

Sweet thanks for the advice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]