Dear Nox Vita

90 Goblin Rogue
02/14/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Myssie
Did you just post, quote yourself, then delete the 1st post? Anyways thx for posting my fan page.

NP, you haven't been relevant in awhile, so gotta keep that ego juice flowin.

In other news, had some nice mirrormatch 2s against Gamling, he put out some crazy sick dmg, went 2-2. Lots of fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nothing like catching up on realm threads since.... well this is the first time. This realm needs more of THIS. Much more.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
02/09/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Bluhbble
They came to stormwind, 7v3, we slapped them, they spammed and left, gg Punk in drublik, wargame or 1v1 us fairly for once, you have 4 more people at least every time and we still win, get good.

If by 7v3 you mean the final ratio of Nox Vita players to beat PuNk In DrUbLiK members needed for Nox Vita to win.

Hiding behind your NPC gaurds for a distraction is not 1v1 unless you can't count, which is very likely considering you seem to make a big deal about the same BG achieves over and over which causes me to further think that you have a really bad case of tunnel vision rage. You mad bro?

That's okay though because I know what to expect from all of you. Mainly, recruiting 3 other guilds to finally kill us which usually includes bringing 3 healers to beat us down at the city gates despite us having no healers what so ever in our raid.

Give yourselves a hand Nox Vita, you are a guild of complete posers who's only comebacks are broken record Arena Team Standings (Ever occur to you that we could give a flying frick about our arena team standings? lmao).

btw, thanks for giving us the 2012-Nox Vita-Stormwind-Championship Title

All the best from our guild to your soiled one

Pchesncream
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ahhhhh, Nox Vita!! My constant supply of honor points, trololololo! Sickology, hope you enjoyed that picnic we had on your face, the sandwiches were Delicious! Grimstead, hope you enjoyed being repeatedly pounded into the ground while your entire guild did Nothing to help you!! And to the rest of you <Nox Vita> scrubs, especially Meganfoxx with her bubbliscious pally and Missyouu with your chicken mount: I think you all need to start playing something different, there are those who just can't play wow. Maybe you should just play some Flyff or LotRo for starters, trolololololololololololololo!!!!!!!!!

Nox Vita, quis a iocus!!!

0/
~Chauncer
Edited by Chauncer on 3/4/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Ahhhhh, Nox Vita!! My constant supply of honor points, trololololo! Sickology, hope you enjoyed that picnic we had on your face, the sandwiches were Delicious! Grimstead, hope you enjoyed being repeatedly pounded into the ground while your entire guild did Nothing to help you!! And to the rest of you <Nox Vita> scrubs, especially Meganfoxx with her bubbliscious pally and Missyouu with your chicken mount: I think you all need to start playing something different, there are those who just can't play wow. Maybe you should just play some Flyff or LotRo for starters, trolololololololololololololo!!!!!!!!!

Nox Vita, quis a iocus!!!

0/
~Chauncer

Your clearly stealing my idea of putting Picnic Basket on your dead body everytime I find you in Elwynn Forest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I think someone is confusing trolling with an argument.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Edited by Mykillz on 3/5/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Alliance,

While you were there, yes some of you were there. We cleaned your front porch. We have taken Honor Points as an appreciated form of payment.

Thank you for the new gear.

Your truly,

Mykillz
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Alliance,

While you were there, yes some of you were there. We cleaned your front porch. We have taken Honor Points as an appreciated form of payment.

Your truly,

Mykillz

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss74/Ricecrispy_2009/owneddd1.png
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Alliance,

Your truly,

Mykillz

Weird UI, what is it?
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
LUI, its pretty cool it changes based on what class your playing
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

WOOHOO!!!! I'm FAMOUS!

Soo much fun, Thanks for playing along ALLI!!!

That is a pretty damn cool UI.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i'm not in nox vita why did i get dragged into this
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
03/08/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Missyouu
i'm not in nox vita why did i get dragged into this

Your hot mount from what I gathered.
Reply Quote
i heard Chauncer is Reckful is this true?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA your guild just got WTFPWNDBBQSAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
PuNk In DrUbLiK, has to be the worst guild horde side. Even the worst ally guilds are better.
Also, nox vita, now le bella pro, is run by 2400+ players. So its better than it was with bad leaders.
Edited by Muffz on 3/15/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
PuNk In DrUbLiK, has to be the worst guild horde side(besides car ramrod). Even the worst ally guilds are better. Also, nox vita, now le bella pro, is run by 1500 players. So its NOT better than it was with bad leaders.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
03/15/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Unorthodox
PuNk In DrUbLiK, has to be the worst guild horde side(besides car ramrod). Even the worst ally guilds are better. Also, nox vita, now le bella pro, is run by 1500 players. So its NOT better than it was with bad leaders.

I found Ursila in AB the otherday I couldent help but track you down and kill you but others got to you before I could

/forever alone face
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]