Suramar population - New Players?

100 Human Paladin
Why is Suramar's population now listed as "New Players"? Did a large group leave at once?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yes, for that server called swtor I think.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think it's a bug - if we were low pop it'd just show Low not "New Players"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
They flagged us cause of our reputations for being very helpful people!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/06/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Brandonb

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should do stand-up! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/06/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should do stand-up! :D

^^ This and.. pull teh other one it has got bells on!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
02/06/2012 10:18 PMPosted by Taheraliel
pull teh other one it has got bells on!

"Frenzy" 1972, Alfred Hitchcock. Great movie, great line.

Anywho, I rolled on your server the other day to give it a spin and I must say that I've never seen starting zones so full in my entire life. Seriously, it was crazy. There must have been about 25 junior Worgens running around at once. Very strange...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I call shenanigans.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yea noticed it the other day ive never seen goldshire that crowded outside of hallows end
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
02/07/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Bõõmkin
yea noticed it the other day ive never seen goldshire that crowded outside of hallows end

Yeah I kinda wondered if I was really on suramar. Eversong Woods was actually packed with alot of new toons as well.
Reply Quote
Maybe it'll breath some life into the server. To be honest, it feels pretty dead. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
02/10/2012 10:15 AMPosted by Skwish
Maybe it'll breath some life into the server. To be honest, it feels pretty dead. :(

That, or bring in a whole new wave of bad players / kids who are very likely bad.

Let's hope it won't :)
Edited by Pewpewblast on 2/10/2012 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
02/10/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

That, or bring in a whole new wave of bad players / kids who are very likely bad.

Good thing Im with a good guild :O
Reply Quote
02/10/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Pewpewblast

We were all new at one point or another. :) If we actually help these people instead of just calling them bads and vote-kicking them from our LFD groups, then maybe they'll stand a chance and Suramar will be full of less fail.
Reply Quote
7 Night Elf Hunter
How do I get out of this Realm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT

Good thing Im with a good guild :O

Too true xD

We were all new at one point or another. :) If we actually help these people instead of just calling them bads and vote-kicking them from our LFD groups, then maybe they'll stand a chance and Suramar will be full of less fail.

Yeah I know, but I'd say around 60-70% of players are already bad from the start who are not willing to learn. You know what I'm talking about; those egotistical snobby brat kids who just hit puberty and rage over CoD (On XBOX only, of course) xD

In all honesty though, if I meet a new uneducated player who is WILLING to learn, I always jump on the opportunity to teach them, especially if it's a class/specc I know I play well (or at least well enough to teach them the basics), but 7 out of 10 times I give someone hints or tell them what to do correctly (because they're pulling 2k at 85), their friends and/or they rage at me saying "IT'S JUST A GAME! I HAVE A LIFE YOU LOSER!" :\

02/11/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Saramoon
How do I get out of this Realm?

There is... no escape...
Edited by Pewpewblast on 2/12/2012 1:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
you will spend the rest of your days here with us
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
They must be directing new players to Suramar now. I was at Astranaar during Elders and there were about 30 Nelfs dueling in the inn. Thought maybe it was an organized event, but then I stopped by Falconwing Square the other day and it was just as packed with Blood Elves running around dueling.

I actually think it's pretty cool that they're injecting new blood into the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]