Choosing a Healer Toon? Here's Some Help.

(Sticky)

90 Undead Priest
With mastery addition, Holy healers do a lot of additional HoT heals. Not sure if anyone added that. Holy healers also automatically get a CD reduction on their HP Hymn so that it is able to trade off CDs with Tranq. 3m cd ftw!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Resto shaman guide for MoP- mostly aimed at folks just starting a resto shaman or that haven't played one in a while:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8177778099
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Druid
Resto druid is da best healer u don't even need to know a rotation!
Reply Quote
Helped me pick a new healer. Great info
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
guys you have one HUGE problem disc / holy priest and holy paladin are starting to get known for insane heals in battleground, arena and rated battleground. I know cause my main is a holy/ disc priest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You need to change your title, replace the word "toon" with 'character" ...

have a bit of respect
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm such a healer, sometimes my uptime on rejuve will be over 35% of the fight.. and... I'm boomkin.

lol

Finally killed my first progression boss ever as this spec on heroic siegecrafter
Edited by Gamex on 11/6/2013 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Healing is less about the health bars and more about the music. It can be far more stressful than dealing damage or tanking, just note that everyone buzzes to a different tune. Healing is the reality check you need for the gameplay you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]