[Pureblood Fire Hawk], T11 and more!

90 Pandaren Warrior
<Dread> is currently selling loot, titles, and mounts from raids, while we most commonly sell loot from Firelands feel free to inquire about custom requests.

We DO accept other forms of payment - please contact me if you are interested in going this route

Contact details:
AIM: jroberson07
Real-ID: jroberson07@gmail.com

Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for, especially via skype.

Some of our more common sell packages:

• 6/7 Heroic Firelands: Our staff sell run, as a buyer of this run you are entitled to all gear that drops from bosses as well as which ever staff stage quest items you need. (60k gold per run)

• Heroic Ragnaros: Our title and mount sell run, as the buyer of this you will receive the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and the Firelord title. (135k gold)

• T11 Meta Achievements: Full meta achievement run, rewards include two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds) along with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (270k gold)

• T11 Heroic Bosses: Full clear of all heroic bosses from t11 content with the exception of Sinestra, rewards two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds). (180k gold)

• T11 Achievements: Full Achievement run including all t11 meta requirements with the exception of heroic boss kills, rewards 12 achievements. (180k gold)

• Sinestra: Sinestra kill only, rewards one title (Dragonslayer) (90k gold)
  • While alternative methods of payment are accepted, some are not. Please contact me via skype or aim for details.

Prices are subject to change at any time!

Just a reminder to everyone transferring guilds over with gold
    You need to have a Level 2 Guild
    You have to be GM for at least a week
    You need an authenticator on your account for least a week
    Edited by Rangoon on 4/6/2012 10:01 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Rogue
    great price!
    Reply Quote
    85 Blood Elf Warrior

Next time join a real faction.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm a blood elf.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter
    Do you accept payment in items? A TCG mount or two for example.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    02/08/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Wamogri
    Do you accept payment in items? A TCG mount or two for example.

If you could supply 9 of a tcg item so each person in the group gets one, we might be able to work something out. Otherwise, you'll need to turn them into gold and buy it that way.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    Would do this.

Next time join a real faction.

I wish we were horde all the time - it'd be nice to have useful racials for once.
    Reply Quote
    As the title says, we will be selling the prestigious Firelord title and achievement, Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and all the loot from a 6/7 heroic clear.

We've sold almost a dozen so far and the run is typically done within an hour.

Firelord + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor - 180k

If you want any older achievements/title we can work out a price for that as well.

If you are interested in more information please post here, contact me or Reesi in game, or make a post on our forums @ http://dread-gaming.com/forums/

Cross realm buyers can contact me on realid: jroberson07@gmail.com

Based on the first sentence, I'm guessing that means you'd get a full heroic FL clear+mount, for 180k? How much to add Dragonslayer? How much just for Dragonslayer and/or Blackwing's Bane? I'd contact in-game, but I'm on vacation right now for the next several days and posting from iphone. Look forward to hearing back! =)
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warlock
    or you can just wait when it becomes vendor mount like icc and ulduar are now...lol
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    02/09/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Leylin
    or you can just wait when it becomes vendor mount like icc and ulduar are now...lol

Implying they wont nerf the drop rate to 1%

also bump for a great guild

Thanks!
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    bump
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Priest
    Just completed H rag with these guys. Super quick and clean and pleasant to work with for timing.

Great service here
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    Just completed H rag with these guys. Super quick and clean and pleasant to work with for timing.

Great service here

^Grats, and goodluck!
    Reply Quote
    85 Worgen Death Knight
    Would like to find out how to do this crossrealm.

Enterlinetyler@yahoo.com
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    Would like to find out how to do this crossrealm.

Enterlinetyler@yahoo.com

You transfer over a guild bank and trade me the gold before we do the run. If you have any other questions let me know.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Paladin
    Id be interested in buying the 7/7 Heroic Clear + Mount + Loot from 6/7 Heroic. Would also want however a second week to buy the 6 misc. achievements, and perhaps the remainder of my t11 meta achievements.

I'll add on realID too.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]