Where has BT gone?

85 Gnome Death Knight
I miss all the old people that used to play D:

I'm nostalgic for when the realm first opened =|
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
They epeened and realm transfered because this place wasn't good enough to house their massive egos.
Reply Quote
You also have to remember this realm came out... what... 3 years ago? I was still in high school... its been a long time.

Over the span of 3 years I've...

- Gone to school
- Gone to a different school
- Moved out of my parents place to live alone
- Stopped going to school to work
- Changed jobs
- Overall transitioned from teen to adult and/or underwent a personality shift

Needless to say, this game has taken the backseat burner, while my job keeps picking up hours. Gotta pay those bills, yo. I also need to finish schooling, but... when I have the money. ;p

Tl;dr: People grew up/out of the game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
It's okay, I'm still here
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Rumor has it we might get free transfers elsewhere once the new xpack hits. Would be interesting to see if that turns out to be true.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Well we are not an overcrowded one so if anything they may allow people to come here.

I will be here until I get a message from blizz I have to leave
Reply Quote
You also have to remember this realm came out... what... 3 years ago? I was still in high school... its been a long time.

Over the span of 3 years I've...

- Gone to school
- Gone to a different school
- Moved out of my parents place to live alone
- Stopped going to school to work
- Changed jobs
- Overall transitioned from teen to adult and/or underwent a personality shift

Needless to say, this game has taken the backseat burner, while my job keeps picking up hours. Gotta pay those bills, yo. I also need to finish schooling, but... when I have the money. ;p

Tl;dr: People grew up/out of the game.

But you're still the adorable little Dare we all know and love :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
02/08/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Samcarter
They epeened and realm transfered because this place wasn't good enough to house their massive egos.

MY EGO IS THROBBING HARD, DO YOU WANT TO TOUCH IT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Rogue
02/09/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Kt

protection?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Eh? Uhmm.. Well this week, SW has been crowded o.O
Maybe coz of the new event ?? ._.

:D Come visit my Cafe :D <Sharon's Cafe>
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
02/08/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Samcarter

Well if you are a player that wants serious HM progression BT isn't really the place for you. ^^;;; I don't see any top 20 US raiding guilds here. I can totally understand why they left (my current bf whom you hate is one of those people lol.)

I still love this place. I don't play WoW so much these days, but I do love running around BT on my hordies when I am on. It's still a great community and a wonderful place for casual players. Maybe with more time it will have a proper raiding base. One never knows.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/14/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Devashri

Well if you are a player that wants serious HM progression BT isn't really the place for you. ^^;;; I don't see any top 20 US raiding guilds here. I can totally understand why they left (my current bf whom you hate is one of those people lol.)

I still love this place. I don't play WoW so much these days, but I do love running around BT on my hordies when I am on. It's still a great community and a wonderful place for casual players. Maybe with more time it will have a proper raiding base. One never knows.

Well the list of people I hate is long, so that is...nevermind.

I still think it's the "greener pasture" syndrome.
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Sarannah
But you're still the adorable little Dare we all know and love :D

Pshaw, am not. If I were the adorable Dare I once was, I'd still be a Blood Elf.

...I kind-of miss being a Blood Elf. But I contracted the Troll syndrome.

Once you go Troll, you never reroll.
Edited by Dare on 2/17/2012 12:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
02/10/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Samcarter

protection?

C'mon Sam, everyone knows Death Knights don't have a Protection spec.

Hello, lovelies.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Welcome back
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
BT is dead unless there is a major influx of peeps with MoP. Allies are doing ok I suppose but horde is barely hanging on minus Catalyst.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
We all went to different realms. Especially the hunter/troll community... Tired of dead server raiding. Off to Lightbringer or Tichondrius or Mal Ganis. 8/8 H isnt hard only finding quality players on a eralm designated for new players is difficult. Keep on keepin on Borean Tundra.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Where has BT gone?

My understanding is BT is in the same server cluster it was when it first opened...

so BT "hasn't gone anywhere!" :P
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I think the server moved from Seattle to Texas.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]