Bloodhoof Still Worth It?

85 Worgen Warlock
As the Title says, Is Bloodhoof still worth playing on? Ive been gone for a couple months from WoW now coming back looking to start fresh with a new charater, and was wondering if Bloodhoof (ally) Is still active? We still lose most of Random BG's? How is the Raiding Guild and PuG wise?

Any info would be great, just dont want to waste time on a dead or dying server.
Edited by Genevieve on 2/8/2012 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
leave while you can mate
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/08/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Genevieve
We still lose most of Random BG's?

Random BGs are not a server issue, its on the battlegroup <Ruin>
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
We're one of those rust belt burgs Bruce Springsteen sings about in My Hometown. There are good memories here, but the foreman said these jobs are goin', boys. And they ain't comin' back.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This Server Bloodhoof, is Hot.. Ally is weak though compared to Horde.. so Morale is down on alliance. Been to many servers.. Bloodhoof so far is the best. And to reintergrate.. its not just on Bloodhoof ,Horde owns.. its becoming a world wide trend... forget the puny alliance and come horde
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I find that as being the best pvp holy pally on the server, I'd say this server is ok.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Unfortunatly Bloodhoof seems to have had gotten a bad reputation, so good players leave or don't come at all. Which leads to other good players leaving because of the deteriorating situation.

Leaving 2 Scenarios

1. Players start bringing in new talent or improving themselves and their friends/guildies making Bloodhoof an attractive option again for transfers.

2. Bloodhoof's existing talent leaves turning it into a giant cesspool of Bad players that supply the battlegroup with midfield honor fodder and 12k DPS for LFR and LFD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
My God, priest tier 13 looks uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Hell no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lets put it this way...i used to be alliance...i went to the horde..i am much more happier on the horde side ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]