Drenden I need your help!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Drendenites,
I need your help for a great cause. I want to first start out by saying I have emailed Blizzard and got the go ahead to post this ahead of time. I have already had a tremendous turnout from Requiem raising 250 dollars from fellow guildies! If you do decide to donate please leave your WoW name so I can personally thank you. Below you will find the direct link to my personal page and team page on the relay for life website as well as a little bit of information of why I Relay!

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=22800863&pg=personal&fr_id=37385

My family and I are trying to raise 10,000 dollars for The American Cancer Society. I am participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer.

Almost everyone has been touched by cancer, either through their own personal battle or through someone they love.

Every day, the American Cancer Society is helping us stay well by preventing cancer or finding it at its earliest, most treatable stages. They assist families in finding the best resources to help their friend or loved one deal with a diagnosis and their journey to get well. The American Cancer Society is also rallying communities (like ours!) through events like Relay For Life, to fight back and find cures for this disease.

Please join my team or make a donation to help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together, we can help make sure that cancer never steals another year of anyone's life!

Thank you for reading!

-Divine

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Rawshu has donated to Divine's noble cause, as cancer cares not for faction affiliation...not only can we have a world with more birthdays, but perhaps we can also have a world with more wow subs and "pewpew"! (Rawshu's moderate attempt at levity...).

Good luck on reaching your goal!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rawshu has donated to Divine's noble cause, as cancer cares not for faction affiliation...not only can we have a world with more birthdays, but perhaps we can also have a world with more wow subs and "pewpew"! (Rawshu's moderate attempt at levity...).

Good luck on reaching your goal!

Thank you so much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To the top for an awesome cause!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What ilvl loot drops off cancer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]