Shattered Oath (6/8H) Recruiting

85 Goblin Warrior
This thread is on the verge of an innovative and original forum debate

-.-

#restoshammy
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Let me correct those statements for you.

"Dragon Soul is hard"

...wait.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/01/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Sukodin

So you're 8/8 in 10h? Post that !@#$ up in the progression thread!

Someone is pretty upset.. I think you guys should fight it out....

But I guess you could have said "25 mans R hard" also.. cause aparantly it is or we would have some 8/8H guilds on our server in either 10 or 25 huh...

Doubt they are upset, more likely tired of hearing 10's and 25's throw jabs at each other over a moot point. Some encounters are easier on 25, some are easier on ten; just like it's been since they split them.

Court, you spend a lot of time on the ED forums.

Free bump.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
03/01/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Flows
Doubt they are upset, more likely tired of hearing 10's and 25's throw jabs at each other over a moot point. Some encounters are easier on 25, some are easier on ten; just like it's been since they split them.

thankyou :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/01/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Flows

I actually don't! I only ever post to bump this thread or congrats someone on a kill anymore. I stick to the healing \ shaman \ priest forums mostly!
Edited by Rain on 3/1/2012 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
03/01/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Rain

I actually don't! I only ever post to bump this thread or congrats someone on a kill anymore. I stick to the healing \ shaman \ priest forums mostly!

Don't lie to me boi! Hope all is well!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/01/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Biooh

thankyou :D

Thanks! Point taken.. TBH I was just posting to bump the thread, im sorta bored with the whole thing at the moment... meh
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/01/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Flows

Don't lie to me boi! Hope all is well!

This is one of the few times I'm not lying! D:

But yeah, things are good yo.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
bump for some new recruits.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Bump because you guys still aren't recruiting melee derps =(

/sadface
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
Bump for recruits. Resto Shaman.

And if you feel you're worth picking up, why not drop in an app? It doesn't mean you have to race/faction change once you hit submit! It's the end of an expansion and things change rapidly and without warning. Two weeks ago we had a healer shortage. Last night we had to make two of our healers DPS. A month before that we went from four potential Shadow Priests to none last night (Nichi's stomach FINALLY hit him back). We've had a SINGLE warlock for months now. Didn't you lot used to multiple like rabbits? Or did you all conceed to the Spriests and Mages?
Edited by Byrdyth on 3/14/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Bump for recruits. Resto Shaman.

And if you feel you're worth picking up, why not drop in an app? It doesn't mean you have to race/faction change once you hit submit! It's the end of an expansion and things change rapidly and without warning. Two weeks ago we had a healer shortage. Last night we had to make two of our healers DPS. A month before that we went from four potential Shadow Priests to none last night (Nichi's stomach FINALLY hit him back). We've had a SINGLE warlock for months now. Didn't you lot used to multiple like rabbits? Or did you all conceed to the Spriests and Mages?

When you post you should use wyrdyth. She's prettier.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Bump for some melee dps and the all hallowed resto shammy.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Resto Shammies are an endangered species, one that's on the brink to extinction. <Shattered Oath> intends on saving, and preserving the endangered species.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Bump for a lock and shammy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
03/17/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Biooh
Bump for a lock and shammy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Bump for a lock r-shammy and shadow priest.

apply here www.shatteredoath.com

We accept private applications as well.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Up and at'em!!!

..... Up and at them!!!
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
Resto Shammies are an endangered species, one that's on the brink to extinction. <Shattered Oath> intends on saving, and rapidly breeding the endangered species.

Fix'd.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Oh snap, Im endangered. I actually see about 2 resto shaman other than myself when I log on alliance side. I glad to. I remember 5 resto shaman in rf ds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]