Horde in TB

100 Orc Warrior
If the time that people post bothers you... how can we approach the rest of this problem?

Nope, not even gonna bother. lol

Reply Quote
Last TB won by horde was single handedly carried out by Ishty...3 months ago.
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Ah geez just got back from jet setting to see a bunch tulips trying to explain why their face ends up in the dirt when they enter TB.
There is too much fail to comment so I’m just going to focus on Brockner since he is the voice of the losers….

So when Carebear Stare and similar guilds get a majority of players in there (which lately would be 3-4 ppl), we're going to lose and lose badly

You got one thing right, and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it!

kk tired of saying the same thing over and over. I just wish CBS would play less as it not only takes the fun out of the game, but it obviously discourages new players (read: Horde) from trying it out when an effectively Honor-based game is played by hardcore Conquest-geared players. And then you try and brag about it? Really, you're just making yourselves look bad

My previous post that got deleted( because some sheltered sissy slop job had a an issue with a fruit reference) I already explained to you that when the alliance stomps you jack rolling dandies early most of you buttercups leave the Queue. Then it just gets down right silly for you. … Can’t hold one base on offense, no idea what a siege demo is for, and terrible all over strat…couldn’t fight your ways out of a paper bag.
Your reference to CBS not playing if laughable, that’s like asking star players of a championship team to sit on the bench to give an opposing team a fighting chance. Hey Washington Generals ..YOU can’t Beat the Globe Trotters.We are going to take candy from babies, steal your women and make you eat dirt in TB….
The truth of the matter is there is not a thing any of you can do about it. You mess with the Alliance you get what you bargain for.
Got it now? Good…Goodbye!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
>no idea what a siege demo is for

You should read what I post with a little more attention. Nevermind, I forgot the obvious humor beyond your even more obvious trolling that negate any sense of actual discussion.

You kept the goofy phrases but lost the alliteration! Which was really the only thing your trolling had going for it. boo :(
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Filten trolled less in this post than you did Brockner
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Then your reading comprehension is as bad as his. You might not want to admit to that.

Besides, it's impossible for a lv52 to be anything BUT a troll in a discussion about TB. Again, choose your company a little better. You think a lv52 is making me look bad??

hahahaahah hahah ahahaha ha hahahaahahh

You could try refuting anything I've said, but I guess that means you'd have to actually READ what I said, and you've already proven that's too much for you.

Seriously, it's TB. Get over yourselves. You're an elite PvP guild in full Cata gear farming casual players in gear 2 tiers OR MORE beneath you. WOW YOU'RE SO COOL!! SIGN MY YEARBOOK!!!!11111

haahahh ahahahahah

It's a game, see you later.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You know you've been watching NFL network too much lately when you think this thread is about a Horde get together in Tampa Bay.
Reply Quote
56 Gnome Mage
Then your reading comprehension is as bad as his. You might not want to admit to that.
I think yours is Pal, you just don’t want to see other peoples perspective on why you lose.

Besides, it's impossible for a lv52 to be anything BUT a troll in a discussion about TB. Again, choose your company a little better. You think a lv52 is making me look bad??

Ever dawn on you that this is an alt and not my main toon? Besides I play both sides of the factions and see the difference. Again because you are having issues not understanding the facts behind your higher repair bills, perhaps a third time will be the charm…
Alliance has strat involved with TB, the game, and life! Horde is all over the place and somehow thinks everything is going to work out in a victory. No strat is hardly ever called out or followed and if there is one..its usually YOU crying like a lil baby who can’t get that candy bar he sees while in line at the grocery store(my bet is you probably use coupons and write checks while doing a once a month shop at your local food chain and have no clue as to all the put off shoppers behind you piling up inline)

Seriously, it's TB. Get over yourselves. You're an elite PvP guild in full Cata gear

Again this is laughable, that’s like saying “oh you’re a football squad showing up with your helmets and shoulder pads, not fair.” Don’t like getting the beat down? Don’t queue. Simple as that.
Suck on them apples you Yutz!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
*yawn* you're boring, you're obviously an alt (that wasn't the point wow you're dense), and I know who you are by the way you try and bait me because the style and the manner don't change. It's cute to have my own troll! <3

Despite your claims here and our talk in game (yes I know who you are), you still haven't refuted anything I've said. NOT ONE THING. Or the fact we win just fine when the odds are even. It's just the nature of the server that many times, they are not, and therefore we lose more than we win. But we still win plenty, ESPECIALLY considering the nature of the server. By and large, we shouldn't win at all and yet we still do.

Are you going to recommend another pay site to me so that I can "play better?" lol What a tool. When your advice to "play better" was to apply Arena stats to TB. This may confound you, but TB is not Arena. You will never face 6 healers and 4 dps in Arena. Your strat must adapt.
Edited by Brocknor on 3/23/2012 6:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
03/22/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Eadoin
You know you've been watching NFL network too much lately when you think this thread is about a Horde get together in Tampa Bay.

^

Although there hasn't been much news about Tampa this season. Instead of Farve watch I'm getting spammed with news about Tebow.

The sad thing is that he will probably end up taking Sanchez's spot at some point during the 2012 season.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]