For those wondering why I left IOP

90 Night Elf Priest
I have received a ton of whispers in regards to my recent move to Kitten Mittens and why I left IOP. I am having to answer this over and over in whispers and so decided to post it on the forums so that way I can stop receiving tells about this.

I have been raiding with Kitten Mittens for 5 weeks now and well it just made sense to be in the guild. I am still here just in a different guild so if you need anything feel free to hit me up. Always glad to help if i can.

/endthread
Reply Quote
Yeah I was wondering why you left IoP.

I'm just glad your skinny jeans came with you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ah crap I forgot to get those from the guild vault when I left. I hope my guild membership is not reliant on the skinny jeans.
Edited by Meekah on 2/9/2012 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I call shenanagans (someone spellcheck this) how long were us raiding with FC on meeks and didnt guild hop? =-O LIES AND SLANDER! BE A MAN MEEKAH AND GET OUTTA THE SKINNY JEANS
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Were you "Prepared for All Kittens"? I hear skinny jeans help.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Thread needs moar drunken meekah lotteries.

Signed,
Team Ram Rod
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Thread needs moar drunken meekah lotteries.

Signed,
Team Ram Rod

But of course!

02/10/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Zolher
Were you "Prepared for All Kittens"? I hear skinny jeans help.

Sanctuary prepared for all awakened insane shadow kittens

Let's put it this way: Skinny Jeans effect on raid DPS >>> Ret paladin bug.

I think we can leave it at that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Where's Fat Dream Circus when you need it?
Reply Quote
Meeks i know why u left they suck end of story same reason i dropped their asses
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
04/13/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Selak
Meeks i know why u left they suck end of story same reason i dropped their asses

umadbro?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
04/13/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Röth

To be fair Selak, they're better than you. And this is coming from me. ME.

LOL ROTH U BAD. U QUIT FOR SOME TIMEZ THEN JOIN UP AGAIN AND GET CARRIED THEN DO HOLY RADIANCE SPAM LOL. GET ON MY LEVEL!

Am I doing it right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yep, cause it's true. I got carried so hard. I couldn't heal spine for !@#$ and I didn't 2 heal <10% on p2. Also, the people that were carrying me sucked cause I did this with the 30% nerf.

Roth<Enterrador
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
To be fair Selak, they're better than you. And this is coming from me. ME.

Roth defending IOP? I have now officially seen everything.
Edited by Stonéwall on 4/13/2012 10:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I rock skinnys
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/13/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Selak

Lol Selak, before you call other people bad you should take a look at logs/epeenbot
http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/darrowmere/selak/#_
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/btr5lw5bnxenwezq/sum/damageDone/?s=6468&e=6776

While I may not see eye to eye with some of the players in IOP on everything, I still think most of them are better than you are. If anything, you leaving probably benefited IOP for two reasons, A)they don't have to deal with you. B)They don't have to carry you. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]