Armory Update

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there a reason why this toon (the one i'm posting with) doesn't update in the Armory? Last update is from two days ago and yet I have been very active.

I've been logging out in different armor to no avail.

Cheers,
Edited by Århus on 2/8/2012 9:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I came here to post the same thing as the OP above me. It's not the biggest deal in the world, but I was interested in looking up a few things that I worked on last night and they are not appearing on my armory. Just curious if there is a known issue here, or if something wonky is going on.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It appears that not even the maintenance fixed this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Same deal, i'm trying to optimize my reforging for new lootz and can't get the armory to update my characters gear :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I am having the same issue. I've been in my resto spec and gear for days and it won't update. It also doesn't reflect recent boss kills.
Reply Quote
Please try and consolidate your posts on this issue as there are many threads about it currently. One thread with tons of pages will get more attention than all these small topics.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You'd think people would see the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug before posting another one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Last updated 24 hours ago, it's not a huge issue but it's still frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Go
02/08/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Seltzers
You'd think people would see the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug before posting another one.

Man I would love to see the one main thread. But I search and search, and do not find the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug. Could some kind soul tell me how to find those other 1,000,000 threads?
Edited by Gymlea on 5/19/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Count me as one seeing this problem also.
I just came here looking for an explanation for this exact same issue ... the armory is NOT updating.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Ditto on all of the above and the 1,000,000 other threads...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Same here.

Blizz,
When is a fix coming?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]