Terenas Best of the Best Thread

20 Tauren Warrior
Terenas Forums are always dead, so starting one of the Best of the best threads... see if it starts up any conversation.

Top 3 of each class EVER to have touched Terenas.

Warrior (0/3)

Druid (0/3)

Priest (0/3)

DK (0/3)

Rogue (0/3)

Mage (0/3)

Warlock (0/3)

Shaman (0/3)

Paladin (0/3)

Death Knight (0/3)

FILL IN THE BLANKS, GO GO!!!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
For Warrior,I nominate Nodomino.
Reply Quote
20 Tauren Warrior
Most of my answers will be horde as that is who I'm more familiar with.

Warrior (0/3) Wills, Bloodfen, Alessandro

Druid (0/3) Kblah, Trilliaan, Druideka

Priest (0/3) Baconz(old school quit at 70), Krong, ...

Death Knight (0/3) Classic (hate to admit it), ..., ...

Rogue (0/3) Bwasome, Rippon, Grundlecut

Mage (0/3) Donnut, Kalar, Blackmageone

Warlock (0/3) Gipper(old lock from BC days), Shaidar

Shaman (0/3) ....

Paladin (0/3) Codez, Casched,

Hunter (0/3) Songi, Genji

still some blanks for me to fill in....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
druid:Webin
Rogue :Bobblehead
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Warrior (0/3) - Mikero, Inflict, Nodomino (even though he cheated a lot)

Druid (0/3) - Sellas

Priest (0/3) - Trickysnutz, Edainne,

Hunter (0/3) - Achoic/Halfstack, Twonkie, Impossible

Rogue (0/3) - Errep,

Mage (0/3) - Keinix, Macmage

Warlock (0/3) - Apoc, Albellnox, Vardlokkur(now Apothanatos but an alt)

Shaman (0/3) - Lawlpigg

Paladin (0/3) - Malachi, Myself ;) , Slaugth

Death Knight (0/3) - Metalup(now Flydeep), Porkrind

All I can think of right now, I'll fill it in more later
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Me.

is that too forward?

I kid. I've been around since TBC, I know some people, sadly, not too many Alliance. Sooooo

Warrior (0/3)
Stonewaul

Druid (0/3)
Torenia (resto)

Priest (0/3)
Xarhud (shadow)

DK (0/3)
Me

Mage (0/3)
Minthius

Warlock (0/3)
What's a warlock? We don't have those in my guild....

Paladin (0/3)
Mordh

Fun times :) Sadly, I don't keep up on the who's who of terenas enough to say much. I hang with my guild, and <tv> and <Keepers> and do my thing.
Reply Quote
43 Tauren Paladin
Shaman: (resto) Rognal circa 2009

Him and Codez, one hell of a 10 man healing team
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hmm another one of these so many terrible threads. I smell time to troll

Warrior (0/3) Sinntarek as the best warrior tank ever and my lover, He takes the meat well

Druid (0/3) Well I could say webin but what fun would that be, when i can mock and say he still can't live up to happypuppy the mute brah at his skills in carrying me.

Priest (0/3) Clearly Sykotik or however he had the spelling the undead brutha who would sit at the portal when it existed inside ab and i lured kids over to it so he could MC them and make em walk through it and leave the bg.

DK (0/3) No one actually plays a dk we just all roll them so we can chains of ice kids and scream laughing maniacally.

Rogue (0/3) Well my ex pickpocketed me a lot for money to spend on rouge.

Mage (0/3) I miss you nalene let's get eri to sw: death my blind right after he calls for it again. And then scream and make the kid go emo and cut himself while we make like kings to rank 2. Best mage ever on terenas my non troll legit i salute you.

Warlock (0/3) Well the current best lock on this server is non-existant. You all suck so much it makes me want to punch a girl in the face just so she kicks my balls and i collapse in pain so i don't hafta look at you. Rabidlylucid you were one crazy mutha and i loved you- borderline pro. Sucidal/suci biggest piece of redneck trash human being i ever had the displeasure of not being friends with. And then greylock my best buddy who no longer loves me cuz he left server quit the game plays star wars and has a nasty beard. We need a good lock please come back to me.

Shaman (0/3) Shocktart/bob/b n-something nobody can pronounce tard. The man who disappeared and came back 2 years later. (he was in prison for making love to a goat on the side of the road)..it was a goat right? my memories fading with booze.

Paladin (0/3) Absolutely anyone so long as no more dumb kids say codez. i love you cody my bud, but dear god if i accidently 2-3 shot you when i was just swinging at you one more time.... my homez maple NG. Erwyn for president.

Death Knight (0/3) Clearly this kid posting the thread is a champ since he already had DK and i copied and pasted and after DK, he has death Knight. You won't make my list sorry.

Hunter.... I had to add this myself it wasn't even on your list of classes. Which i quite agree they just don't belong!. Psiwolf. The single only person in all of wow since i started playing november 29 2004 to be on my ignore list. That sir is impressive.
Edited by Bobblehead on 2/11/2012 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
well, this is an interesting post. I see I got a nomination... trying to figure out who's alt that is. Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with a list.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
These may not be the best, but from my personal experience, these are my picks (btw I'm not a pvper, so I have not say on PvPers)

Warrior (0/3) Alessandro, Smashdaddy(I think that was his name)

Druid (0/3) Bear/Cat: Druideka, Boomkin: TBD Tree: Trilliaan and Kblah are both damn good

Priest (0/3) Not familiar enough with the priest class to make a good judgement

Death Knight (0/3) derp derp

Rogue (0/3) Bobblehead, Rippon, Grundlecut

Mage (0/3) Donnut and myself used to toss ideas back and forth over whispers and battle.net. He's a helluva a mage and one of the few on Terenas I would consider better than myself. Donnut was always amazing though, I didn't master my craft until late Wrath after raiding Hardcore off server and coming back... amazing what serious raiding will do to your level of play.

Warlock (0/3) wasn't sure if Terenas had any good locks... I remember a few names from BC days, but none that stick out as amazing. Yes, my brother plays a Terenas lock. He's decent, but after seeing what's out there on other servers I can't vouch for anyone being amazing.

Shaman (0/3) Have to agree with Bobble about Rognal. Him and Cody were a hell of a team. A perfect 25m healing team imo would've been codez/casched/rognal/trilliaan/kblah/and some random priest to do what priests do.

Paladin (0/3) Codez, Casched both heals... don't have a 3rd pick.

Hunter (0/3) The only good one I can think of off hand is a current Hunter, Songi. can't remember good ones from the past.

uh, I think that's it. Let the hating ensue for me picking myself on the mage list.
Reply Quote
14 Goblin Mage
This thread is a joke. Last time i checked Songi and the rest of the out of options crew were all pretty awful. Grundlecut is lol bad. Bobble i dont think anyone even chuckled at your failed troll attempt. And lastly the only real Terenas MVP is and always will be Allysukbro/mininatipac.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/12/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Magicbullet
This thread is a joke. Last time i checked Songi and the rest of the out of options crew were all pretty awful. Grundlecut is lol bad. Bobble i dont think anyone even chuckled at your failed troll attempt. And lastly the only real Terenas MVP is and always will be Allysukbro/mininatipac.

54% win ratio at 1900 and I have no doubt you ran that comp up with a warlocklol... MVP forsure. Rival>>>> I SUCK at PvP and even I got Rival LOLOLUBAD!!!
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Why do we list DK and Death Knight? Are they two seperate classes that I didn't know about?

I feel like this thread is almost a little biased towards Horde side, more specifically OoO. Maybe the alt was from OoO and has a little E-Loving for them?

You should really specify as to why they were the best. I mean some people may think their PvE skill is the best, or PvP, or even their trolling ability. Or In Bobble's case the ability for them to take his meat.
Reply Quote
14 Goblin Mage
Codez I've been higher than you in EVERY bracket. i ran resto ret hunter and am EASILY a better healer than you. Seeing as rival is the highest arena title you've gotten it makes you an ignorant hypocrite. If you want to look at current ratings 57% with 1543 in 3s. Now that's sad. I wish you luck in getting an even remotely high rating my stupid friend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/13/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Magicbullet
Codez I've been higher than you in EVERY bracket. i ran resto ret hunter and am EASILY a better healer than you. Seeing as rival is the highest arena title you've gotten it makes you an ignorant hypocrite. If you want to look at current ratings 57% with 1543 in 3s. Now that's sad. I wish you luck in getting an even remotely high rating my stupid friend.

54% win ratio at 1900 and I have no doubt you ran that comp up with a warlocklol... MVP forsure. Rival>>>> I SUCK at PvP and even I got Rival LOLOLUBAD!!!

Amidoinitrite?

How Mad are you dude? I sense some anger in this one.
Edited by Codez on 2/13/2012 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
@ Bobble Hey! Sinn is MINE !
Reply Quote
Codez is so lol, honestly the worst holy pally I have ever seen, so funny that you cant accomplish anything in PvE and still suck at pvp

P.S. Completely different is awful, explains how you got in it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Back when WOW was hard... Sinn, Ticketin, Ender, Nodo, Furiah, Me
What was that Horde from the short bus with the hand of rag? He was good.
Can't forget Crazypaladin and Edwardgreat

I live in the past when I play this game after quitting for about 3 years and coming back so don't hate because I don't know the new folks who play the dumb'd down easy game that WOW is today.
Edited by Ccstone on 2/17/2012 3:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
shammie:Vexxing
Dk:I will have to say runeseeker
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]