Terenas Best of the Best Thread

Dibs monk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Some old "notable" names from my archive notes, for very early alliance PVP activity would be:

Nodomino
Fullwulf
Waheed
Webin
Booblehead
Thulcandra

I used to keep track of the few folks that worked for months and months to get the Wintersaber Mount when it used to be difficult (in terms of time invested) to do.

Ira
Krystar
Morelm
Crystotheny
Amitilu
Chandra
Ginxx
Miyuka
Belwar
Lunarbec
Lyssana

There was a PVPer that Nodomino always managed to keep from getting the Grand Marshall title, but I forgot his name, he would deserve some mention. Was that Waheed? Seems like it was someone else, anyone recall?

Could mention the names of the oldest alliance guilds I have record of that still exist.

Terenas Server start date 23 Nov 2004
Imperial Defenders 26 Nov 2004
Opera Non Verba 26 Nov 2004
Overlords of Justice 04 Dec 2004
Horadrim 04 Jan 2005
The Deadly Blades 14 Feb 2005
Eternal Keggers 18 Mar 2005
Stehlen Life ?? Mar 2005 (sometime after EK I believe)

( I don't know the dates for other very notable early alliance guilds like:

Gamblers
Revelation
Knights of Doom

And of course Uthers Champions (spelling) deserves serious mention as a guild.

I think it would be worthy to mention that Jollygreen (horde tauren, as I recall) got the Black Bug mount for opening AQ on Terenas.

Crysto!
Edited by Crystotheny on 8/5/2014 2:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I remember when Krystar and Ira were grinding for that mount. That took a while.

BTW, Ira was the best pally healer I ever played with on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lots of familiar names!! Damn..hard to believe it's been so long. I'm getting old.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
feel bad though, uthers went defunck back in BC after we made the move to kul tiras. guild was never the same after that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i think some of the names your missing in this thread:

warrior : five and sparkykgb
lock: oggiphysher
mage: amelais and phoebee
rogue: phlashes ( the bad kind )
priest: i cant remember her name right now, but she switched to a mage called kandie.

ill remember some more later.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Edit.
Edited by Alessandro on 10/8/2012 6:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
seems to be something wrong with this thread. only mage i've heard of is donnut and he used to be alliance.. i know he moved horde.. but im pretty sure i was the best mage on terenas
Reply Quote
10/14/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Murphen
seems to be something wrong with this thread. only mage i've heard of is donnut and he used to be alliance.. i know he moved horde.. but im pretty sure i was the best mage on terenas

That is because this thread is really just a vanilla wow nostalgia thread with random people who played during vanilla
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Who are you two again?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Crysto you forgot Wonder for PvP, a drwarf paladin back in the early days ;)

Some old "notable" names from my archive notes, for very early alliance PVP activity would be:

Nodomino
Fullwulf
Waheed
Webin
Booblehead
Thulcandra

I used to keep track of the few folks that worked for months and months to get the Wintersaber Mount when it used to be difficult (in terms of time invested) to do.

Ira
Krystar
Morelm
Crystotheny
Amitilu
Chandra
Ginxx
Miyuka
Belwar
Lunarbec
Lyssana

There was a PVPer that Nodomino always managed to keep from getting the Grand Marshall title, but I forgot his name, he would deserve some mention. Was that Waheed? Seems like it was someone else, anyone recall?

Could mention the names of the oldest alliance guilds I have record of that still exist.

Terenas Server start date 23 Nov 2004
Imperial Defenders 26 Nov 2004
Opera Non Verba 26 Nov 2004
Overlords of Justice 04 Dec 2004
Horadrim 04 Jan 2005
The Deadly Blades 14 Feb 2005
Eternal Keggers 18 Mar 2005
Stehlen Life ?? Mar 2005 (sometime after EK I believe)

( I don't know the dates for other very notable early alliance guilds like:

Gamblers
Revelation
Knights of Doom

And of course the horde Uthers Champions (spelling) deserves serious mention as a guild.

I think it would be worthy to mention that Jollygreen (horde tauren, as I recall) got the Black Bug mount for opening AQ on Terenas.

Crysto!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Jesus, I just wrote a friggin book and the forums ate it. HATE! Anyway, this list is subject to change at whim, and is from when I was seriously addicted to this game.

Warrior: Megapuppy, Nodomino, Biamila. (I know way too many awesome warriors, but there's 3 for ya.)

Paladin: Bolbas/Skinnybolbas, Angryirish, Toner.

Deathknight: Not a real class imo, just for keysmashing idiotmorons.

Hunter: Scarred, Ricket, Howlingfish. (Another class where I met tons of amazing people, so please don't hate just because these three were top of my list.)

Shaman: Horfire, Rageagain, Lionmother. Alliance shammies have never met the expectations set by these three people.

Druid: Ahappypuppy, Cheese, Sharkahn. (SHUT UP, LUMINE.)

Rogue: Errep, Bobblehead, Yoshimo. No Horde rogues on my list because I used to destroy them as Holy (right, Aolex & Magekiller??). Honorable mention to Hung for best guild name (Like a Horse).

Mage: Lelira, Adget, Frozendeath.

Warlock: Helicon, Kahala, Forschka.

Priest: Imeltfaces, Iniva, Pandul. (I'll admit, I HATED priests. So many idiots.)

Oh Dem, you forgot to mention Puffy, Skyy (mages), Mustamad, Cyth (warriors) and how could you forget Suci?!

- Adget
Edited by Yokono on 10/24/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
All time?

Mage-Letourin
Hunter-Killzone
So many names I can't remember, it has been nearly 8 years and I guarantee the vanilla pvp/pve people can't remember em all as well. Seems like some of the people on this are just the ones who have stayed with wow and become names. There was a guy who did premades and he did nothing but direct everyone. He should be included because we rarely lost a bg under him. Those were the days weren't they : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hmmmmmmm lets see, well first off played this game for soo long everything is kind of mixed in so going to go ahead and say ive missed people that should be mentioned, My list is more directed at Vanilla and the people i played with then which basically means, Aussie population, Nodomino PVP group and Vision PVE and the good old Iron Forge duels Alliance only (Memory just isnt good enough to remember all the horde at the time.)

Warrior: Nodomino, Mikero, Cythera

Paladin Foucault, Maedic, Demetria, Nazghoul (damm aq40 trinket)

Hunter: Scarred, Amtr, Encross

Shaman: Bleh Vanilla Ally Bleh

Rogue: Errep, Shadowslayer, Aarilyn

Druid: Elyas (i know im missing someone here)

Mage: Adget, Lelira, Rohan, Verticly

Priest: Valsu, Angelics, Endofdays (i think)

Warlock: Suci, Enthios, Michu

Sorry for anyone i missed, theres alot of things where im like cant remember who did that just remember it being awesome.
Reply Quote
Well I havent been on the server since Cata but I agree with most of these. However there are a few that still need to be mentioned. May not be the best but they were damn good.

Warrior/mage: Malevolence

Rogue: Dangermouse

DK: Hansel (ya, he is the same person as Dangermouse but that guy could play anything)

Warlock: Syris, Eury (not to nice of a guy but good player)

Pally: Palpal (That guy could heal like a mad man)

Priest: Drjonz

Druid: Nystrip was mentioned but needed to be done again, Oprime
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Warrior - Buffhilda, and Alcasar and Nodomino
Warlock- My lock Timmahh, and Daemonx one other I cant remember the name of
Mage- Vyla by far
Priest-Sinntaris ( i think that was the name)
Rogue- Xolan, Bustedfooty
Hunter- Jembari
Druid- Cant really remember many druids
Shaman- Kabapoo/Chemical
Mostly Horde.
Cant really remember the names of many alliance from back in the day.
Paladins- Fredbsd
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Oh Dem, you forgot to mention Puffy, Skyy (mages), Mustamad, Cyth (warriors) and how could you forget Suci?!

- Adget

Adg, you faghag, I miss you. I didn't forget. Puffy owes me a beer, so fck him. Skyy... yeah, okay, Skyy was awesome. LOL @ Musta (don't tel him I said that). Cyth, meh. And it took me two years of therapy to forget Suci, don't undo all my hard work. To be honest, I literally only listed people that I'd played with in both PvP and some form of PvE. There definitely were people who were better at PvP-only!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

Paladin Foucault, Maedic, Demetria, Nazghoul (damm aq40 trinket)

Thanks for the epeen reach around, babycakes.

I approve of your hunter list.
Reply Quote
Warrior - Buffhilda, and Alcasar and Nodomino

Oh god, I thought I had pushed Alcasar out of my mind, the nightmares will start again tonight.

I miss Encross, he promised to come back and never delivered :(

One rogue which hasn't been mentioned was Jahwati, he must have had some crazy ping because his backstabs looked like they were coming from the front ><
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]