Free server transfer

100 Troll Rogue
Yeah but what are you going to do when you have several characters to transfer. Change needs to happen. A simple solution would be to merge low population servers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
this server isnt even bad compared to other servers you guys need to stop crying. You cant do things because your bad not because there isnt enough people. yes recruiting is tight but you can still manage
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
03/13/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Framed
yes recruiting is tight but you can still manage

i managed to pick up this guy ;D

edit: yes matt, feel good and offended at the same time :D
Edited by Darthblarvin on 3/14/2012 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
There should be free server transfers with low populated servers too because my server gurubashi is practically a ghost town with only like 2 popular lvl 25 guilds
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I have exactly the same problem, but i'm in the server Warsong. It´s a ghost town, i have no one to do arenas or real raids. My guild is basically the only remaining guild, and have mostly 5 players online during the busy days. THE GAME SUCKS like this. What suck even more is that I have 10 chars lvl 85 spread in 3 different accounts, that me and my brothers used to enjoy playing together.. not anymore.. i'm not even renewing my account subscription after this.

I SUPPORT 100% THE FREE TRANSFER FROM DEAD SERVERS!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I fully support this cause as well. My mage is on Coilfang...which basically has tumble weeds in every capital city and dust plus cob webs all over the place. I don't play her anymore because of this. I barely play my priest anymore because the same thing goes for Dark Iron. Sure, I can PvP, but I can't do arena with tumbleweeds or dusty skeletons in Stormwind. These servers should simply be shut down and the people on those servers should be offered a free transfer for their "inconvenience." It's not like highly populated servers will get overwhelmed; not nearly as many people play the game anymore anyways, and you all know it. They should also do this because people on these ghost town servers cannot fully enjoy WoW since it's highly dependent on other people...which aren't anywhere to be found on these servers. They can fully enjoy the experience if Blizzard moves these people to a highly populated server. Come on, give it a try Blizzard, the game is dying anyways. You made it free to play until level 20, why don't you do this? Please the people playing so they don't quit instead of recruiting more noobies.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
As much as it would be nice to have this. I would miss this server's name and the sillyness it can produce when during peak hours. Although it's rare I pop over to say hi, since very few people remember me, I do miss it when it was decently populated.

I just wish they merged this and a few other low pop realms together and keep the name, since you can't go anywhere and no one not once saying they rolled an alt on here at one point in time or at least knowing of it's history.

A good number of this server's pop has the same story: A friend made you roll here and then either never played anymore or left and your character was so far along there was nothing you could do.

Unfortunately Blizzard is ignoring a lot of server's player's pleads for either merges or xfers off their dying or dead server, all you can do is either keep asking or just re-roll.

I'd take a server merge over a free xfer off anyway. That way everyone sticks together with their guild or friends and don't have to fight over where to go.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
get back in the tub.
Reply Quote
I heard Garona is fun
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Ujelly/simple
I can see your alts :O

@Blarvin - No more tub for me. I stopped finding it funny 5 or so months ago :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
ITS STILL FUNNY
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nooope. :[
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Zemiki, Blarvin is a child.... and think's everything is funny. So just forget about telling him it isnt funny because he will always think it is, in his little mind :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
06/18/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Framed
Zemiki, Blarvin is a child.... and think's everything is funny. So just forget about telling him it isnt funny because he will always think it is, in his little mind :)

i know where masey is matt
Reply Quote

I am not hiding anything, but I think its pretty neat that you can do that. Some sort of sorcery.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
she is an 85 bathtub wizard with an all-seeing eye trinket.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

I am not hiding anything, but I think its pretty neat that you can do that. Some sort of sorcery.

It's a Firefox add-on called 'Alt-O-Magic Identifier'
Or simply: http://cogshanks.org/alt-o-magic/extension
Can also work for Chrome.
So ya, no more hiding on lvl 1s for anyone.

I found it through the Turalyon forums, someone pointed it out while someone was trying to troll someone else they ninja'd from. Long story short, they got Screwz'd/Shat'd off the server (Only Horde Wrath players will get this reference).

Here's an example of what I see:
kalecgos:
blarvin darthblarvin
lazercannøn
magnetslol
sammichmaker
snookems

shadowmoon:
magnetslol

Only works if you've posted on the forums with the characters. So any main/alt you've ever posted on these forums with someone else will be able to see with that add-on.
Edited by Zemiki on 6/20/2012 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
This server is fine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
06/21/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Glintash
This server is fine.

Says the guy with a ton of alts on other servers. Holy crap ._.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
06/21/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Zemiki
This server is fine.

Says the guy with a ton of alts on other servers. Holy crap ._.

Can't help that WoW is in a boring state right now and I only ever log on to be with friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]