Free server transfer

15 Night Elf Warrior
is it that good and i wont to now how to get there??
Reply Quote
15 Night Elf Warrior
is it that good and how do u get there
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who and the what now?
Reply Quote
93 Orc Death Knight
From my understanding, Zemiki, he said;

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ya, I'm going back to my kitchen.....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
man, it wont let me say mcgang b ang. thats some messed up stuff.

maggie, make me one. i demand it!
Edited by Magnetslol on 6/28/2012 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey! No real names.....jeeeez.
Maybe because it's innapropriate D:
You know I kicked kids out of drive-thru and counter on the overnights when I worked there when they said that. They'd try and come back later in the night in disguises. I showed them. floor burgers all 'round!

I mean *Cough* what....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
YEah this will never see a blue post lol

But i feel your pain, my server has no one on it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I like this server a lot. I can chill out, camp rares do an occasional raid stress free, go exploring, complete achievements. I've been on about 5 servers and this reminds me a great deal of my original server when it was nice. There seems to be a fair sense of community without the drama. Thanks Kalecgos for being such a lovely host!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
-Shrug- Low pop servers are great for soloing PvE content, questing, and doing world achievements, and low-medium pop servers, with equal A:H ratio, are great for World PvP. The problem I have with my server, (also low pop, Garona, but the major problem is 3A:1H) is that there is noone exceptional to que with. There has been (if I remember correctly,) 5 total characters on Horde side Garona in the last two arena seasons that have reached 2.2k. Since they hit that, one took a hiatus until Mists, one has been leveling and gearing alts for Mists, and another sold his account. The other two, (both transfered on,) transfered off the server.
There's no exceptional skill, basically, to help new players. I -played- in Vanilla, (hence why I'm on Garona: the server was populated in original WoW, being an original server,) but I didn't actually play seriously until Cataclysm hit. On top of having only two players left with elite gear on Horde side Garona, both of them plan to transfer when Mists of Pandaria launchs, as well as many of the players that have been able to RBG past 1700 (pathetic, I know.)
I willingly admit I'm a 2k player, but most of what I've learned is from watching people on other servers play in live streams, or skillcapped, and quite honestly, having a better player tell you the big thing you're doing wrong teachs you more effectively than videos that point out a bunch of minor things, that you've learned through other videos or live streams. (In otherwords, Skill-capped is more for going from 1k-1750, and 2.2k+) Having no other competition in terms of rogues on my server, save 3~ 2.2k+ rogues on the opposite faction, it is quite aggravating not having someone tell me what I can do better.
Still - I would not want to play on a server like Darkspear or Illidan. There's simply, too many people. I play with plenty of people on Illidan, and plenty of people on Bleeding Hollow as well, and if I transfer my rogue, I'll be able to play with half of them, yes, but I wouldn't be able to play with the 20 or so friends I have on Garona, or the 20 or so friends I have on Illidan/Bleeding Hollow (the one I don't transfer to.)
Personally, I think one answer to low pop/horribly ratio'd servers is this:
Let Arena teams be cross-server.
Do away with battlegroups for arenas.
Let guilds be cross-server.
Let guild banks be cross-server, (along with trading, albiet not in bgs or instances, in some sort of designated trading area/zone/instance.)
Don't implement cross-realm zones, (it just makes the one attraction of low-pop servers unattractive,) or if you must, just one trade district in a neutral city.

You get the idea. (Make the physical world server-specific, but make instances/guilds/teams/any affiliation not server specific.)
This way, you can play with players better than you in arena, and learn to be a better player under their wing/tutoring. It also lets me play with people I know on other servers in more ways than RBGs, raids, and instances.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I wish Blizzard would give my server (Illidan Alliance) free transfers. We are so out numbered and the Alliance side its pathetic. I really wish they would let us leave. I cannot afford to move all my characters and I feel like if I start over on a new server I might as well give up playing. I loose all the achievements I have worked so hard to earn on my main. Its really sad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
cross account achievements dawg! but not all of them are account wide unfortunately.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
IKR THIS IS HORRIBLE I HOPE THEY LOSE ALOT OF SUBS BECAUSE OF THIS. THEN MAYBE THEY WILL REALIZE THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!! Bad enough we pay 16 dollars a month!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
You cant even do anything on a ghost town server. It took me 4 hours to find a jc to cut me a gem... Then on top of that i cant find anyone to run pug raids for mog gear.....Then on top of that. The ah is so empty with nothing to get. You cant sell anything because no one is buying!!! Pve and Pvp any aspect is greatly affected because of this ppl need to man up an either end subs or speak up...
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You can throw this on the suggestion thread. I doubt any blizz employees even read under Kalecgos.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
I agree the server is dead and the cross server thing only helps for outside cities....like on the Auction House it is getting hard to sell or buy mats now.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Won't someone buy my panther ?!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Bigg
like on the Auction House it is getting hard to sell or buy mats now.

i'm gonna go with horde side is more than likely dead now....

on a side note, tonight there were people from not recruiting that were trying to kill us when we zoned out of vaults to repair and we were all at 50% HP. we killed all of them but a druid who was lucky enough to hit flight form while falling to their doom.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'll bump. Server's been low pop way too long.
Reply Quote
I completely agree with the OP on this topic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]