Free server transfer

90 Night Elf Druid
Ok so here’s the sad truth and sorry but free transfers will NEVER happen. It has been stated soo many times it’s not funny.
The rescores and man power it would take them is ridiculous first of all. Also I don’t have the numbers in front of me but they could care less about anyone’s subscriptions that are so fed up that they quit.

Why do you ask? Well the answer is simple, it’s likely they make more cash off paid server transfers – faction transfers – guild transfers- name/ appearance changes, than they would ever come close to losing in sub fees from people that quit do to being un happy about this situation. Sorry (=
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
the amount of necroing in this thread is too damn high!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Yeah, I'm out. Sending my first ally toon away from this server. This horde toon will be next.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With this 50% off I xferred my two Alliance alts off to Exodar where a friend plays.
Yay Kalecgos dying even more~
Of course not because of just me, but even with a pre-paid visa/mastercard you can take advantage of this offer.
Edited by Zemiki on 6/10/2013 9:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]