http://i.qkme.me/361huy.jpg

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
watching you is like watching a deer squirm after you hit it with your car

poor Deadpanther

smh.. :[

Very nice!

Picture is getting old now.. Need something new.. :< why doesn't Champion xfer to kt eh same bg might as well join that sexy beast flex
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

Very nice!

Picture is getting old now.. Need something new.. :< why doesn't Champion xfer to kt eh same bg might as well join that sexy beast flex

It is only fitting that I exemplify his victory with every post. Nothing more sweet than completely pwning someone e-style, in reference to a computer game, on a forum you don't play on... in your parents house... watching judge judy... taking bubble baths....

Go charmless, go go...go charmless!!! *Jump splits!!!*
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

It is only fitting that I exemplify his victory with every post. Nothing more sweet than completely pwning someone e-style, in reference to a computer game, on a forum you don't play on... in your parents house... watching judge judy... taking bubble baths....

Go charmless, go go...go charmless!!! *Jump splits!!!*

Whens the wedding?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I MISS LAST WARLORDS OF LETHON IN BC, SO MANY QTPIES, SO LIL TIME, NAWM SAYIN
Reply Quote

Yeah, let's join someone who doesn't even play anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
BC, S6-7.

But mostly when i met that one person.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you met me in s1 flex
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Yeah, let's join someone who doesn't even play anymore.

You're talking like i actually knew he stopped lolol :) well, might as well join the rest of the world and be on a good server
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Servers don't matter anymore. Cross realm this, cross realm that. If you're referring to PVE, I'm still raging from the time the headless horseman popped his trink on my hex and wiped the group.... needless to say, no pve for me.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
You're gon get PvE'd all season in RBGs whether you like it or not Panther xD
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/12/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Deadpanther
Servers don't matter anymore. Cross realm this, cross realm that.

Cross realm rbgs get you gladiator i heard

Might as well have a huge player base to pick from, rather than 10 maybe 15 players..
Edited by Voidz on 2/12/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
City ganking in wrath
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mah Homies from Lumberjacks, LJ Represent. Comon You Mfers >.<
Reply Quote
84 Troll Warrior
I miss sitting on the old Org bank and enchanting everyone:(
Reply Quote
I miss sitting on the old Org bank and enchanting everyone:(

Awww hun, how I miss the old Org too! <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I loved right before BC, when we got new talents. I think at that moment I was hooked.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
getting carried in last warlords of lethon. I was a fresh 70 paladin with full greens, and they were doing A'lar in tempest keep. I had no idea wtf was going on, and when everyone jumped off the platform during the transition phase, i just stared at the pretty phoenix as it flew to the middle of the room and burnt my belf corpse into a crisp.

good times
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
On my very first toon, a huma warrior. Nothing exciting...just the first tim I ventured to Goldshire, looked around and said to myself...this couldbe very cool...and it was...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]