Apocalypse Recruitment

90 Orc Warrior
Apocalypse is now raiding again. Heroic Morchok has been killed. Apocalypse will not stop raiding pre-MoP content until the actual expansion is out. We are looking for players that want to raid and be the best they can, players that we can start the Mists of Pandaria expansion strongly with. The priority position is:

Offtank (any class)

All good applications will be considered.

Expectations:
    SHOW UP
    on time
    have consumables
    know the fights
    play for the team, not yourself
    kill/heal !@#$%z

*Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday, 7-9(PST/server)

There's also an alt group that raids on the weekends.

If you'd like to know more, here's a website: http://apocalypse.shivtr.com
Edited by Rammishere on 4/25/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Does pro mean I am going to get paid? I mean 16 hours a week of of raiding is a lot of my time. Must also include PvP time, farming time, crafting time, dailies. You are looking at like a 25-30 hour game week. WoW now seems like a part time job that I'm paying for
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/08/2012 01:41 PMPosted by Hellsbarginn
Does pro mean I am going to get paid? I mean 16 hours a week of of raiding is a lot of my time. Must also include PvP time, farming time, crafting time, dailies. You are looking at like a 25-30 hour game week. WoW now seems like a part time job that I'm paying for

jk, 9 hours
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Who cares what they did before? I welcome any guild that is willing to push content on this server. If we could get 15+ guilds well into (three-quarters or more) heroic content while its current, I'd say that is leaps and bounds above where we are now.

Instead any guild that comes here and says they want to do this ends up getting laughed at by the terrible players here who somehow think they are the leetsauce which is mind boggling. Can't clear 2200 rating or 7/8+ H DS, yet all the room to talk smack? Right.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Welcome Back Ramm and Krimia. Ignore the revisionist hate.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
VEX
Hopefully more raiders start to play on Misha again and Blizzard fixes the lazy raid design in Pandaland.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Good luck Ramm :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
hate / truth / ect...

a name is just a name, a name never makes a guild, its the people that make a guild... and people who use the name to make a guild will get players who want the name not the guild, for ego sake.

gluck cuz
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
hate / truth / ect...

a name is just a name, a name never makes a guild, its the people that make a guild... and people who use the name to make a guild will get players who want the name not the guild, for ego sake.

gluck cuz
A guild is just a guild, nothing for you to fret over. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
hate / truth / ect...

gluck cuz

EDIT: It looks like Dreamz took down his original response to Ramm's post. In it he called out Apoc members for being terrible. Take that into account if you care to read what I've written below.

Says one of the all-time guild-hopping, grass is greener, it's everyone else's fault not mine players I have ever had the displeasure of knowing on this game.

I quit this game about 4 months ago. I have never bashed anyone in game or on a forum. But your myriad (look it up) of moronic posts just needs to stop.

I'd appreciate it more if you were just trolling. But you aren't. This game is the highlight of your life.

A guy who has been on this server forever and is more well-known than you is trying to restart a longtime Misha guild. This has nothing to do with you. Yet you find the need to basically bash individuals (a violation of the ToS mind you...as is this post but I don't care) like you are some ace raider.

Another guy asks if everyone is ready for the next arena season and you find this to be an opportune (look it up) time to tell everyone how great you are at pvp.

You clicked your way through Wrath. Then you learned how to keybind and subsequently (look it up) everyone was beneath you.

Your over-inflated ego is tolerable because this is a video game and video game egos are pathetic and usually elucidate (look it up) a deeper problem with said person's real life view of himself.

Just go away. You are an average raider who bashes others behind the scenes and on ghosted vent channels. I'd rather run with Ramm any day of the year than someone like you.

One day I hope you realize that your posts are achieving the exact opposite of why you intend. I can tell you work on your posts because it just reeks of someone trying to sound a whole lot smarter than he actually is. In reality, they make you look like a fool.

If you don't believe me, let's just see what the average person (other than Vyndra and your brother) thinks.

GOOD LUCK to you Ramm. It was nice back in the day to see guilds like Apoc and Unhallowed get stuff done without having to brag about it. I ran a decent guild and the officers and members of Apoc and Unhallowed were always great to run pugs with and were very helpful with some boss problems we would encounter.

I know you've chosen the high road with the almighty Dreamz but I cannot sit by idly while he bashes people for no reason. The elitists of Warcraft who in reality are just very average players are the scourge of this game.
Edited by Flakzarnzert on 2/11/2012 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
^^hemad......bro
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
I'm mad bro. Crazy mad. I reek of sweat. I have little puffs of steam coming out of my ears. I palm my face again and again but it doesn't help, so I bash myself in the head with a tire iron. I'm so mad I cry FREEEDOM as I run across the plains, swinging my mad sword, painted in blue colors cause I look so angrified. Then my eyes pop out of my head and shoot lasers upon you all, until you melt, so watch out... cause I'm mad.

P.S. I'm mad bro for realz!

[Seriously though, get a new comeback already].

/bump for the justice
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
02/11/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Orcgassm
I also did that thing on word that shows what the reading grade level is on a piece of writing. Yours came out at a 6.8...so I'll go ahead and round up to 7th grade for you.
OOO OOO! Now do mine! I gots ta kno if wordz thinkz I'm smart!
Reply Quote
77 Human Warrior
I just think it's sad when people write on low level alts grow a pair
Don't be sad, be mad! We can be mad together! Would you like some of my blue paint?
Edited by Rainshadow on 2/11/2012 9:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]