<Sparkle Pony Sunshine> LF Raiders

Sparkle Pony is a new goal oriented guild. The name is a reflection of our attitudes toward the game and raiding, as we believe a lighter approach to raiding is more enjoyable. Our goal is to teach new and average players how to raid while providing a relaxed and constructive environment. The leadership has experienced the good, bad, and the ugly of hard-core raiding guilds, and is taking the good and making it better. We've been raiding since Burning Crusade and have cleared the heroic content up to Dragon Soul. Stepping back from the hard-mode raiding scene, we're ready to assemble and mentor our raid team in preparation for Mists of Pandaria and take Fenris up a notch. Our ultimate raiding goal is to complete hard-modes and drake achievements.

Recruitment needs:
- healers
- 1 Hunter
- 1 Warlock

If you'd like to become a Sparkle Pony raider, please send us (Magicmoose, Rawrvampire) an in-game mail from the character you wish to play on, with some information attached:

Timezone:

If you can raid all of our sceduled times. (Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday, 8-11 Eastern): Yes/no

Primary Spec:

Brief raiding experience:

Tell us a joke:
Edited by Magicmoose on 2/23/2012 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
I look forward to reading your joke in the mail. Thanks for your interest in the sparkle ponies.
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Death Knight
MOOOOOSE. I miss you =( Sadly my characters haven't updated on hur.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Mage
These guys must really be desperate. lol

I haven't even considered buying Cataclysm yet (because I was so burned out on raiding, so have been playing solo, just leveling toons and goofing off), but I keep getting whispers from them asking me to join.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
These guys must really be desperate. lol

I haven't even considered buying Cataclysm yet (because I was so burned out on raiding, so have been playing solo, just leveling toons and goofing off), but I keep getting whispers from them asking me to join.

It's an addon.
Edited by Magicmoose on 2/14/2012 5:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Mage

It's an addon.

Like that excuses anything?

As far as I'm concerned, it's no different than botting, and I'll continue to report you for spam every time you hit me with another one.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Fine with me.
But hey if you ever need a guild, hit me up. Who knows, you may be able to pick up a few tips, like how to use the ignore command or turn off guild invites in your interface settings or something crazy like that.

Thanks for the bump, we're still looking for more players to fill a raid.
Edited by Magicmoose on 2/16/2012 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
GL Moose

oh yea, you should name your next alt Moosifer like moose + lucifer

just sayin
Edited by Ravenbeer on 2/21/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
updated needs.
also transferred main! hurray!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
ily moose
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]